Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Our Announcements (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/our-announcements-8/)
-   -   New! GreenHybrid Introduces Chatroom (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/our-announcements-8/new-greenhybrid-introduces-chatroom-1964/)

Jason 04-24-2005 01:04 PM

New! GreenHybrid Introduces Chatroom

What's this? Another feature? Gee, whiz. Take a look at the top of the Discuss pages in the navigation bar and you'll see a link to the GreenHybrid chatroom! It's not completely customized how I want it, yet, but it's working :D

EricGo 04-24-2005 02:25 PM

Re: New! GreenHybrid Introduces Chatroom

Kudos Jason !

tbaleno 04-24-2005 02:27 PM

About f******ing time! Heh. Just kidding. Thanks jason.

Jason 04-24-2005 08:00 PM

Join us in the chatroom on Wednesday at 8PM EST and talk real-time with members!

Jason 04-25-2005 08:06 AM

Is anyone on Mac OSX? I just tried the chatroom at school and it isn't displaying properly... rather, at all.

tbaleno 04-25-2005 08:44 AM

I have an issue with it expanding the window to full screen on my computers. One being linux and the other being windows.

Jason 04-25-2005 09:07 AM

It's less an "issue" and more a "feature." I disabled it at first (it just made a new window/tab) but the status bar kept showing the page reloading. It annoyed me so much that I reactivated the javascript popup. Does it bother you?

ericbecky 04-25-2005 09:59 AM

tbaleno,
Your chat wish finally came true. Hooray!

tbaleno 04-25-2005 10:39 AM

It is a bit anoying. In linux I can resize the window so its not much of an issue. On this windows machine the window can't be resized. Also, for some reason when it full sizes on this windows computer Its larger than the screen. I have to grab the title bar and drag it to the left three times to drag the veiwable area to where I can see it.

Jason 04-25-2005 12:22 PM

Alright. I'll change it back, and hopefully I'll get used to the status bar, there.