Our Announcements The latest official news from Electric Vehicle Forums. Reply only.

Reputation System Scrapped

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 04:04 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Reputation System Scrapped

Ok, I suppose Jason and others won’t be so happy that I’m going to add my 2 cents to what should be a dead subject, however I never really understood what we were supposed to be doing with the reputation system. It seemed really complex. I’d like to think I’m a fairly intelligent guy, with poor spelling skills, however the two values just didn’t seem to correlate and I know that I wasn’t offering feedback on most posts. Not because they were poor posts, but because it just didn’t seem necessary.

Oh well. If there were a more simplistic system available through your BBS software, could that be implemented at a later date? People game systems which are overly complex. There is less opportunity to game a system which is simplistic beyond belief.