Our Announcements The latest official news from Electric Vehicle Forums. Reply only.

Steve and I -- Out of town!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 08:34 PM
Site Founder

Both Steve (Hot_Georgia_2004) and myself will be gone this weekend, so Eric (ericbecky) will be checking in often to keep things going. Please keep thing tame while I'm gone and don't start any flame wars I'm sure there will be no problems.

Let me mention that Steve's new HCH driving tips article is available, so let your brain munch on all 4 pages of that one.

As a side note, there is one week left in this month and at this rate we're going to fall just short of last month's unique visitor count. How short? Probably about 10% or so. What does this mean to you? Get all your friends, neighbors, kids, and turtles to come on over to GreenHybrid. I hope to have this site expand each and every month, but I need your help. Go, go, go, go!

On that highly inspirational note (you know it!), I'm off to pack my suitcase. I'll try to check in tomorrow morning before my flight to Houston. Have a good weekend, everyone.

Old 04-26-2004, 09:23 PM
Site Founder

Well, I'm back. It's currently 12:30 AM and I have plenty to do before I'll be able to focus on GreenHybrid. Tomorrow I should be able to stop back in. Good to be back!