Car Runs on Water

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 10:06 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Car Runs on Water

Originally Posted by Cparkinson
hello everyone,
This is really good information and thanks!! I found something about conversion that may interest you:
http://car-hydrogen.net/

enjoy and learning is good....
These guys should be arrested for fraud.

Old 11-05-2008, 10:39 PM
Enthusiast

Greetings! Just for fun, I built a hydrogen assist fuel cell from a kit I purchased for $40. I read about doing this at a website called water4gas.com Please take a look yourself. Anyway, I conducted a 130 mile test in my Hyundai Accent. Prior to installing the hydrogen assist fuel cell, I got 33 MPG highway. After installation and doing a highway only test I got 43 MPG.
As I understand the technology, the hydrogen and oxygen gained from electrolysis aid the combustion of your gasoline and result in burning more of it than thte standard 87% that our engines usually burn. So, as I see it, there was no magic. I did not create energy or break any thermodynamic laws. I just put more of the gas I bought into combustion and less got passed through to my catalytic converter to be burned there prior to exhaust. So, the gas pump and odometer seem to indicate that I used more of my gas for combustion, along with a little hydrogen and oxygen from the electrolysis and I got better gas mileage. Less waste = more available energy. Makes sense to me.

Old 11-06-2008, 06:31 AM
Engineering first

Welcome first time poster. We are so pleased that you bring no hybrid content to GreenHybrid.com. Like eskimos, we look forward to reading about your refrigerator. You know that folks over in the Hyundai, GM, Ford and Chrysler forums are probably desperate for your wonderful story. Don't forget the folks over at "an authoritative source on fuel economy and hypermiling" who no doubt would love to hear from you.

Originally Posted by akdano
. . . in my Hyundai Accent. . . .
  • What year?
  • How many miles before putting in the gas generator?
  • How many miles with the gas generator?
  • Are you recording all your miles in our database?
  • What happens when you turn it off for a tank?
  • Can someone who isn't you enable and disable it for a 'blind' study?
  • Have you sent Hyundai a letter about your success?
  • Do you think Hyundai is conspiring to keep it a secret?
  • Do you think the EPA is in on the conspiracy?
For me, $40, is one tank of $4/gallon gas. With gas closer to $2.50/gallon, it is now almost two tanks of gas. I personally have no interest in your gas generator at any price.

Bob Wilson

Old 08-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator

Several threads have spam as their last post. This causes the spam posts to show up on the main contents page even though the spammers have been banned. Copies of this post will serve as a place holders to remove the spammers from the contents page. If they bother anyone I'll delete them after the threads resume normal activity.

Old 02-11-2010, 10:14 AM
Enthusiast

Would governments then figure out a way to charge more for water?? They will get their money somehow. I hope this technology is true. It sure would eventually eliminate our reliance on the oil from the middle east a couple decades from now perhaps.

Old 06-23-2010, 06:08 PM
Active Enthusiast

I've heard a lot of things about it, that car runs on water but there might be a lot of consideration pertaining to that. I don't know exactly how it works but the idea is great and can be off good benefit if this 1 would grow.

Old 06-23-2010, 07:34 PM
Super Moderator

Greenboy, you just can't help yourself can you???? Have you ever thought about visiting old folks homes to get your social interaction?

Old 08-04-2010, 02:43 AM
Enthusiast

Concept of hydrogen cars is good. Using this concept we can save lot of fuel & pollution also.

Old 10-13-2010, 12:42 PM
Enthusiast

Hydrogen cars are totally different than the theoretical unicorn called a water car that runs on 100-percent H2O. The story out of Japan broke a couple of years ago and so where is this water car now?

Old 12-26-2010, 06:46 AM
Active Enthusiast

Storage is the main problem with Hydrogen cars

1. compressed = thick , heavy walled tanks , and possible explosion
2. Water = Water is heavier than gas and how far can a H20 car run on 15 - 20 gallons ??

Weight and driving distance is a big problem.
---------------

If no one has noticed the driving range brainwashing has started.

My Diesel Jetta goes 500-600 miles between fillups but a VOLT only goes 300 or a LEAF 50 miles.

want a real solution to our problems,, look up the Peugot 3008Hyrbid4 and tun that type system on B-100 algea grown biomass.

Quick Reply: Car Runs on Water

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands