Fusion Hybrid rental

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 07:40 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Fusion Hybrid rental

This is too bizarre, In my part of the state, I am being told the FFH either does not exist at all or will have to be ordered with a 3-6 month wait...so I come to the Seattle area on business, rent a car, guess what, I picked the car up early am, they are telling me they don't have the class of car I reserved, would I mind a hybrid...Thinking Prius, said sure no problem...Was I ever supprised when they took me out to the 2010 FFH...IN A RENTAL FLEET!
I do like the car, I loved it for the first few miles, but am now seeing a few small issues one being a shap plastic edge on the door trim, probably a fluke on this partarcilar car, the synch would not synch with my LG phone but overall, very nice car..I am getting 42 mpg by the way, which I think is really not too bad considering short trips, seattle traffic & cool temps.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:38 PM
Energy Independence
Default Re: Fusion Hybrid rental

Very odd.
Nice to hear another report that the car is quite likeable.