Headlight replacement on Ford Fusion Hybrid first generation (2010)? - Page 2 - GreenHybrid - Hybrid Cars

Go Back  GreenHybrid - Hybrid Cars > Hybrid Cars > Ford Motor Company > Ford Fusion Hybrid (Lincoln MKZ)
Headlight replacement on Ford Fusion Hybrid first generation (2010)? >

Headlight replacement on Ford Fusion Hybrid first generation (2010)?

Headlight replacement on Ford Fusion Hybrid first generation (2010)?

Old 03-03-2019, 02:22 PM
Enthusiast
Talking Re: Headlight replacement on Ford Fusion Hybrid first generation (2010)?

Originally Posted by Mike Reese View Post
Hmm...no, there are differences in the body styles between the '08 and '10. Now, the basic platform might be about the same, but you are right about the engine bay, the air filter on the hybrid is more complex ( I probably won't be touching that too soon) and there are two coolant tanks. I was able to move part of the air filter hose today and snake my hand under to change the driver's light, but the passenger side will have to wait until I have more time to pull the wheel well liner off and reach up under. I tried moving the overflow tank, but decided against taking the hoses loose. It was just too tight even with taking it out part way to get to that light.
I have to play Fred Allen again and correct myself again...I had an '07 Fusion, not an '08...