EV Customization Discuss EV Customizations here

Wheels & Tires Wheel Help!!

Old 08-16-2011, 07:01 PM
Enthusiast
Default Wheel Help!!

I was trying to rotate my grils wheels yesterday after fixing a flat. I could not take off the rear wheels no matter what I tried or how hard I kicked the rim to try and break the seal loose. I got the lug nuts off easy but wow I have never seen a tire so stuck. I could not remove it at all no matter what I did. I had to hang my head and replace the front tire as I never was successful in removing the rear ones. .

Has this happened to others? Anyone, could you help me solve this problem?
Thank You for the help

Old 06-28-2012, 12:00 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Wheel Help!!

No matter what any wheel dealer tells you. I think if you find a good wheel repair service in your area and You know instantly when it happens. In my point of view you picked a good wheel repair service, then you will be satisfied with the end results.

Old 06-12-2013, 09:56 AM
Banned
Default Re: Wheel Help!!

Regardless of what any wheel merchant lets you know. I suppose provided that you discover a great wheel repair benefit in your general vicinity and You know in a split second when it happens.
In my outlook you picked an exceptional wheel repair administration, then you will be fulfilled with the deciding effects.