Off Topic Politics, life, gadgets, people... gobbledygook.

Any Ethanol experts around?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 09:14 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Any Ethanol experts around?

My friend from high school is pressed for time. He's got a research paper due by monday and he has to interview someone. His topic is on Ethanol and he probably doesn't need very much of anyone's time so if anyone could help i would be sooo thankful. Of course, hopefully you'd be an expert on Ethanol. If you're interested, I guess reply here or give me a PM

thanks!

Old 03-16-2006, 09:34 PM
Ohio BIODZL Driver
Default Re: Any Ethanol experts around?

My ethanol knowledge is weak ... but glad to assist if the paper takes a turn towards biodiesel. Drop me a PM if things get desperate.

Old 03-16-2006, 10:40 PM
Engineering first
Cool Re: Any Ethanol experts around?

Originally Posted by flare
My friend from high school is pressed for time. He's got a research paper due by monday and he has to interview someone. His topic is on Ethanol and he probably doesn't need very much of anyone's time so if anyone could help i would be sooo thankful. Of course, hopefully you'd be an expert on Ethanol. If you're interested, I guess reply here or give me a PM
Send your friend the Brazilian USENET groups and chat areas. Brazil is to my knowledge the leading country using ethanol. That is the place to find real-world ethanol users.

Bob Wilson