Off Topic Politics, life, gadgets, people... gobbledygook.

Hybrid Automotive Grid Charger & Reconditioner for Sale-Honda Civic Hybrid

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 12:29 PM
Enthusiast
Default Hybrid Automotive Grid Charger & Reconditioner for Sale-Honda Civic Hybrid

Hello all,
I have been a reader of this forum for awhile since I bought my 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid earlier this year. Loved the car since then, but sadly have to sell it, and I wanted to post an item I have for sale if anyone on here is interested.

I just wanted to let other owners know that I am currently selling my Hybrid Automotive Battery Grid Charger & Reconditioner. If anyone is having problems with their Honda Civic Hybrid (06-11) with battery levels/IMA light/or poor MPG, this full kit will bring your battery back to life!

Anyone interested in more details, here is my eBay posting link:

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/222620103455

Let me know if you have any questions!

Old 08-25-2017, 10:38 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Hybrid Automotive Grid Charger & Reconditioner for Sale-Honda Civic Hybrid

Is there a reason you're not selling it with the car? Kinda sh1tty selling something where the battery may crap out in short order.

Old 08-26-2017, 02:01 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Hybrid Automotive Grid Charger & Reconditioner for Sale-Honda Civic Hybrid

The new owner wasn't interested in it. The battery has been reconditioned, so it will help it for some time, but that was his decision.

Old 08-26-2017, 08:35 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Did you do it on a preventative basis before you saw an IMA light or recalibration? If so, then he might get some life out of it. If you "reconditioned" it AFTER an IMA light or after regular recalibrations occurred, he's going to be buying his own charger or new pack in less than a year.

OOOOooo... nice... I saw you got the enhanced discharger. Sweet. That's a smoking deal at that price.

Old 09-23-2017, 09:28 PM
Enthusiast

I picked this up, good timing, I needed it bad! Thanks