Off Topic Politics, life, gadgets, people... gobbledygook.

The Latest Hybrid Car News

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Enthusiast
Arrow The Latest Hybrid Car News

I hope this is the right place to post this message. I tried to post in "Hybrid & Related News" but I do not have access.

I am writing to let you know about our hybrid car news resource. Our small group of volunteers research a large variety of global news sources in order to share the latest news stories. Links to these stories are then sorted and posted on our latest news page. This project began in January of 2006.

We are based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Our goal is to provide a simple resource for anyone interested in hybrids. Our article selection process is non-biased. We believe that negative stories are just as helpful as positive stories because they will help us to develop even better technologies in the future. We are very excited and amazed at the amount of development that is occurring worldwide.

Here is the link: Hybrid Car News

Feedback and suggestions are always appreciated - Keep up the great work!