Off Topic Politics, life, gadgets, people... gobbledygook.

New Jaguar "Gorgeous" TV commerical - seen it?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 05:45 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default New Jaguar "Gorgeous" TV commerical - seen it?

Anyone else seen the new Jaguar "Gorgeous" commerical, debuted I think Thursday nite 11-10-2005 in the USA?

It is completely mesmerizing, and beautiful, and suspenseful, and ABSOLUTELY made me want to go out and buy a Jag !! Too bad they don't have a hybrid or I probably would be shopping today.

Wait til you see it - it's completely AWESOME !! Beautiful people, beautiful cars, great cinematography, a hypnotic narrator. It's really something special - probably the most moving and effective car commercial I have EVER seen.

There's a brilliant advertising executive somewhere that's gonna make a lot of money from this commercial. <cha-ching>

Here's a link to a press release that talks more about how important Jag thinks this campaign will be for them:

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2...11/145241.html

Here's a story that gives more details about the TV commercial itself:

http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=103343

Last edited by lars-ss; 11-11-2005 at 05:49 AM.