Off Topic Politics, life, gadgets, people... gobbledygook.
View Poll Results: What is your political leaning
Green Party (or similar)
8.33%
Democrat
35.42%
Republican
20.83%
libertarian
4.17%
Independant leaning Green
6.25%
Independant leaning Democrat
12.50%
Independant leaning Republican
8.33%
Independant leaning libertarian
0%
Independant
4.17%
Communist
0%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

What is your political leaning?

Old 04-27-2005, 05:26 PM
Default What is your political leaning?

Lets see where people fall in the political spectrum.

Old 04-28-2005, 12:57 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: What is your political leaning?

The Poll told me I had already voted - whew, my old memory must be heading South fast !! I did not remember voting already.

Anyway, how about that little ditz Maggie Gyllenhaal saying that the "United States is responsible in some way" for the 9-11 attacks?

SAY WHAT ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That's like saying an innocent murder victim is responsible for their own killing. So she must agree with that wacko Tim McVeigh who said he was a "patriot" and was taking a stand to reel in the "abuse of authority" that he thought the government perpetrated at Waco (when the Branch Dividians burned themselves up and refused to flee the fire.)

She needs to get a little edu-macation !!!!!!

Last edited by lars-ss; 04-28-2005 at 12:59 PM.
Old 04-28-2005, 04:40 PM

That sounds like a different topic than this poll is addressing.

Old 04-28-2005, 04:42 PM

Looks like people with Democratic values are leading the poll 2 to 1 against the Republicans.

Old 04-29-2005, 07:42 AM

yes, the top part of the post was on topic, but the Maggie thing was a hot topic of the day, so I wanted to insert that as a "political comment" along the way, being that "political party affiliation" was the topic and it was obvious that miss Maggie has a different political leaning than I do.

Old 11-24-2005, 06:23 PM

A recent Rush Limbaugh(sp?) comment was that hybrids are for left wing nuts (paraphrase). Bumping this post to get more people to respond to this pole to make it slightly more significaly relevant.

Old 11-24-2005, 10:52 PM

I'll vote for Democrat, although in Canada the closest named party is the 'New Democratic Party', and the 'Liberal Party' is much closer to the US Democrats as far as policy, except in BC where they got taken over in a back-room deal by the conservatives. The only real parallel we have is the 'Conservative Party' (or are they the New Conservative Party? anyhow the party formerly known as The Reform Party), basically a branch of the Republicans.

Old 11-26-2005, 05:45 PM

The pole also says that I've already voted- So I can't vote either.

I'm a conservative first and foremost.
I generally vote Republican as they represent my values more closely, but voting for them is not automatic.
Republicans sure have alot of problems too, as they have skewed off of their base.
In my opinion the Republicans of today is where the Democratic party was 60-70 years ago, while the Democratic party of today is representative of the fringe far Left.

I'll occasionally vote Libertarian except in elections that are Republican-Democrat dominated.

Old 11-26-2005, 06:41 PM
now Insight, had an HCH

Great, I voted now they are going to come "take me away" for not blindly following the crowd (people I work with)

Old 11-26-2005, 06:52 PM
Active Enthusiast

I'm Libertarian. IMO, both parties have gone off of the deep end, and only respond to those with the deepest pockets. It's long overdue to take out the trash. As for Rush Limbaugh, if he had a clue about economic self sufficiency, and economic self sufficiency, he wouldn't be badmouthing any alternative forms of energy.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What is your political leaning?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands