Off Topic Politics, life, gadgets, people... gobbledygook.

What's the coolest gadget you have now?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 01:22 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default What's the coolest gadget you have now?

Like everybody else, I am someone who is really fond of gadgets. Most of them are really pricey but I am so happy to acquire some of it. For now I have a panasonic Lumix DMC-FX75 digital camera, well it maybe so slim but I'm after for the features that's why I really like it aside from of course it's very handy. How about you? can you share yours?

Old 03-16-2011, 05:58 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: What's the coolest gadget you have now?

Right now I own a Nano iPOD with a built in Camera.

Old 05-06-2011, 01:26 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Hands down it's the 32gig iPhone 4.

I remote in all my home PC's, view my security cameras, navigate Tom-Tom style, compose documents, create spreadsheets, voice dictation, scan and OCR documents, text to speech, scan WIFI devices, traceroute WIFI and 3G, advance edit videos, do my checkbook, download files, listen to police scanners, listen to foreign radio broadcasts, view world wide webcams, identify and discover new music, change my voice, level a picture on the wall, check for EMF, compose music in a sequencer with ~100 instruments, edit sound files, find my heart rate, listen to my heart beat, design and anylize electronic circuits based on SPICE models, generate audio test signals, calculate my solar panels, discover what that star is overhead at night and find a movie for tonight, find the cheapest gas, and take over the world. Well... maybe not take over the world (yet) .... But those are a few of the most coolest things it does.
Oh, there's some cool games there too.

Last edited by Hot_Georgia_2004; 05-06-2011 at 01:29 PM.
Old 07-09-2012, 01:07 PM
Enthusiast

Yea basically my iphone is easily the coolest thing i own as well. maybe the previous poster won't take over the world but Apple has a chance to! i can't wait for the next version.

Old 10-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Enthusiast

right now my Galaxy S III is surely the coolest, but i have this altec inMotion wireless speaker on the way that i think will prove to be my favorite