Off Topic Politics, life, gadgets, people... gobbledygook.

Why I stopped working on cleanmpg and why I'm posting it here

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 09:31 PM
Default Re: Why I stopped working on cleanmpg and why I'm posting it here

Originally Posted by Delta Flyer
I was interrupted talking to you Tom and under the definite impression this was being settled at HF2006....YOU refused to talk to me the next day....more fantasy tainted by your hatred of me.
Clearly we remember differently. Here is what I remember. I walked up to you. You were one row of cars or so over from me wearing some kind of racing suit. I told you why I did what I did and said I was sorry. As we were talking someone came over and I continued with the conversation with you and you shewed the person away for some reason. I had no problems letting anyone know I did something wrong to you and that I was sorry. I believe later that night you needed some pictures or something off of your camera so you came up to my room and I let you use my laptop. You also got to meet my wife and kids.

Anyway, thats the way I remember it. I'm not disputing what you think happened, just wanted you to know what I thought happened.

I don't recall the next day. If you felt that I refused to talk to you I'm sorry. It was not my intention to make you feel that way. At the time I still liked you.

If my list is as "honest" as your posts on this thread, CleanMPG members will definitely call me out...outside of your group of friends that is.

I once thought you to be an honest man, Tom.

Old 08-29-2009, 09:35 PM
Banned

I listened to you and was receptive Saturday at HF2006, and the next day.

I was definitely talking in the tone of shaking hands....I'm sorry you insist on a fantasy that suits you...why do you wait TWO YEARS to say you imagained a snub? Does that sound true?

No way CleanMPG could have it's present activity if my personal interface was anything like you describe, Tom.

Last edited by Delta Flyer; 08-29-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:38 PM
Super Moderator

I'm hoping you guys can talk this out like gentleman. Please be very polite with each other or I will be forced to take action.

In fact now that you are talking to one another, perhaps you should finish your conversation privately by PM.

Last edited by BigTuna; 08-29-2009 at 09:41 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:41 PM

I'm done. I think I answered all the questions he had. The thread is going off topic now anyway.

I think everyone has all the info I can give them. They can believe me or not.