Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Ford Escape Hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/ford-escape-hybrid-26/)
-   -   Who Did I See on The Southfield Freeway in MI? (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/ford-escape-hybrid-26/who-did-i-see-southfield-freeway-mi-8890/)

Pravus Prime 07-29-2006 08:42 PM

Who Did I See on The Southfield Freeway in MI?

On 7/25 I was on Southfield road, got onto the Southfield, and continued on as it became the freeway. In front of me there was a Blue FEH with the appearance package, U of M stickers, and a GH licence plate frame (Escape the Pump!).

I thought you were Tcampb01, but it turns out that you weren't. So, mystery local FEH, who are you?

I waved at you from my FEH, you waved back, and got off at Michigan Ave.

I'm guessing due to the Greenhybrid license plate frame, you've been here, and post here. And, unless I'm mistaken, you also haven't identified yourself in the MI roll call. (And shame on you if you haven't!)

nimhbug 07-30-2006 04:27 PM

Re: Who Did I See on The Southfield Freeway in MI?

might be the same FEH i see every once and a while near 8 mile/southfield. i'm heading northbound at the intersection tho...maybe not.

mppkll 07-31-2006 02:05 PM

Pravus Prime,

:shade: It was me that you spotted! I was going from our new satellite office in Berkley to the home office in Wayne. I have a U of M school of engineering sticker on the back, and a "ESCAPE the pump" plate holder from greenhybrid.com as well as a FME (Ford Motersports enthusiasts) sticker.

I'm only a Tech +, but planning on taking the General test this summer, and yes I've posted to the MI roll call.

You must have been driving the Grey FEH I passed just before all the construction. I normally keep it just under the speed limit, but I was late for a meeting so I was going 5 to 7 over:embarass:, otherwise I would not have past you.

73's

N8NSM

Pravus Prime 07-31-2006 02:46 PM

Ah, mystery solved!

Yep, that was me in my grey FEH. I waved, you sped away. ;)

Nice to see you.

nimhbug 08-04-2006 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by mppkll
I was going from our new satellite office in Berkley to the home office in Wayne. I have a U of M school of engineering sticker on the back, and a "ESCAPE the pump" plate holder from greenhybrid.com as well as a FME (Ford Motersports enthusiasts) sticker.

heh...spotted ya this morning too! i think.
heading westbound on 10 mile just past the 696/coolidge crossover :)

okay, that was my traffic amusement for the morning.

mppkll 08-09-2006 02:12 PM

Nope, I was in the Wayne office all day that day, so we may have another Blue FEH in the area.