Now that some of you have had the FFH for a week or more, do you still love it?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 10:48 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Now that some of you have had the FFH for a week or more, do you still love it?

Originally Posted by Rupert B. Puppenstein
If only you had known that she would have loved the FFH more than the Lincoln MKX, you could have saved some money and just bought two! (Granted you may have to now!)
It's a really nice car. I've had mine for a couple weeks is all but so far it's really just plain excellent in all areas. Comfortable, pleny of ponies, classy, excellent audio and tech package, climate control, and of course, very decent FE. I highly recommend it!

Old 06-18-2009, 12:54 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Now that some of you have had the FFH for a week or more, do you still love it?

I've just bought a Fusion yesterday and can verify that if you pull/push on your steering wheel it will move.
So far I love the car but do miss the option of having the folding rear seat.

Old 06-26-2009, 01:59 PM
Enthusiast

I like the car a lot, having replaced my '06 Mini Cooper S with it. Some things I wish Ford had done differently:

Either put a bulb in the trunk-mounted stoplight (it has LED) or change the tail lights to LED (they're bulbs). The fact that the two come on at different rates is just weird!

Forget the "capless gas filler". It's not a big inconvenience to take the cap off (they're all attached with a tether these days, so don't get lost) and the thought of dirt, water, ice build-up or whatever contaminating the tank concerns me.

If you're going to put a flap in the right side of the trunk (where the necessary fuel funnel lives), at least put velcro or a positive closure on it! I open the trunk and it's always lying open with the flap on the trunk floor, exposing it to damage and the contents to view. That's just dumb.

Give me an "approaching EV" gauge on a display that includes a tach. Right now, it's one or the other. If I have the tach, I can't tell when I'm going to force it to change modes, just know when it does. Omit the accessory power meter, if required... what are you going to do: NOT turn on the headlights at night because they bump the meter? I don't think so.

PS. Sync is cool. I'm still learning that and downloading podcasts so that I won't feel bad when the Sirius subscription expires.

Bob