Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   GM Hybrid Trucks, Cadillac Escalade Hybrid, Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid & GMC Yukon Hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/gm-hybrid-trucks-cadillac-escalade-hybrid-chevrolet-tahoe-hybrid-gmc-yukon-hybrid-69/)
-   -   Daughter adds Amp and Subwoffer to Hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/gm-hybrid-trucks-cadillac-escalade-hybrid-chevrolet-tahoe-hybrid-gmc-yukon-hybrid-69/daughter-adds-amp-subwoffer-hybrid-23827/)

kklein 02-05-2010 03:57 PM

Daughter adds Amp and Subwoffer to Hybrid

Yes while I am gone my Daughter Hayley added a amplifer and subwoffer to my Tahoe hybrid????? I guess I have to get with the times?:P

jet1 02-05-2010 06:43 PM

BOOM>>BOOM>>boom>>BOOM....

clunka clunka clunka clunka....scratchascratchascratcha----say HEY...say YO....:zip:

kklein 02-05-2010 06:59 PM

Re: Daughter adds Amp and Subwoffer to Hybrid

AAAAAAHHHHH jet 1 guess I will go home to Boom Boom Boom, Go kid music I cannot understand!

kklein 02-06-2010 04:45 AM

Okay found the fuse to the subwolfer:lightbulb

jet1 02-06-2010 08:25 AM

Lol!

Originally Posted by kklein (Post 218225)
okay found the fuse to the subwolfer:lightbulb

:d:d

kklein 02-06-2010 08:54 AM

Kids!!!!!, Junior adults:P

Hillbilly_Hybrid 02-06-2010 12:27 PM

Ken: how do I get ahold of her and tell her that the Tahoe can supply180 amps of 12V for even MORE amps.

fjungman 02-06-2010 01:06 PM

I love it!
BOOM, BOOM, BOOM (not the music) the sound of the windows popping out.

I bought my wife a new engine for xmas a few years back (didn't go over too well). Anyway, it was for her 356 and it was out of a competition car. It didn't compete in a moving race, it was a sound competition. Apparently, they stand 100' away and run the radio with remote control. The thing has a 150A alternator, on a bug engine!!! Heck, the stock bug would probably stall trying to turn it at full output...
Anyway, he said they routinely pop windows out. His fiberglass hood would bulge out with the bass!

kklein 02-06-2010 03:52 PM

Marty and Flungman,
Thanks for your assisstance. Boom, Boom, Boom:shade: Appearently she said her brother who is 1 year would really appreciate it with the Disney Movie Cars!!!!!!

jet1 02-07-2010 07:23 PM

every time i drive down to the VFW .....

...and I'm sitting at a stop light-- and a kid drives up-- and he has his stereo on so loud I have to roll UP my windows so I don't have to hear his trunk lid rattling from the base rap....I think of this SNL skit Eddie Murphy is a Reggae singer and performs "kill the white people" (but buy my records first)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2719771220551#