ECO Meter

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 04:11 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: ECO Meter

Perfect sense...drive with your brain engaged. Plan ahead. Don't disrupt but be aware of what is coming ahead. All that said, you can't make everybody happy. Hey, we have a Prius as a second car...no one has tried to run me off the road. I don't hypermile in traffic but I don't drive aggressive either when I am paying attention. Not that I can't do both without regard, it just has to be a priority to try to plan ahead. I do it in my job, why not in the truck/car? **** someone off in Texas, you might get shot! Be careful out there boys!

Old 01-30-2010, 04:38 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

No question you have to be in the right area with the right amount of traffic to Hypermile, The only vehicles I have pissed off recently are the Moose in Algonquin Park

Old 01-30-2010, 05:46 PM
Active Enthusiast

Be careful Ken...you don't want to **** of a MOOSE, they could put a dent in your Tahoe!

Old 01-31-2010, 06:11 AM

Yes Mel your right last time through the park was at midnight, I noticed in the middle of the road fourway flashers and a man frantically waving his hands. I stopped, nothing was left of the front of a Ford dually pickup truck , the guy was okay, but he was pointing in the distance. To one large upset Moose. I said to the gentleman as the Moose ran off " I Guess He Does'nt like Fords". I then gave Jim a ride to the next town.

Old 01-31-2010, 10:16 AM
Active Enthusiast

LMAO...that is funny.

Old 01-31-2010, 03:35 PM

Mel,
You have to come up and visit, we have a lot of fun here. In fact you should come to Reno with us we have two rides!!!!!

Old 01-31-2010, 05:40 PM
Active Enthusiast

You guys have some pretty cool birds. I will make it up there one of these days and have enough warning to let you know I will be there. Thought we would meet when you were in Wichita but hard to make stuff fit sometime. Thanks for the invite! I would love to see your hangar and operation.

Old 02-01-2010, 03:04 PM

I will be in KICT next week for Citation X service bulletin upgrades before my Mideast trip. Maybe we can get together. I will give you a call on the weekend.

Old 02-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Active Enthusiast

I am on call on Saturday-Tuesday Ken. I am off on Thursday and Friday however. When is your Mideast trip?

Old 02-01-2010, 03:11 PM

Mel maybe Thursday will work i will pick you up. Depart Feb 26th on trip, will message you

Quick Reply: ECO Meter

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands