Energy Independence
Default Re: Gallery of '09 HCHII w/ pics of leather, heated seat and VSA button

Thanks, Kacey.
I don't know how I missed that!

Blue leather does look good.

Old 09-08-2008, 03:33 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Wow, Six exterior colors for US market for 2009 with only two of them being carry-overs from 2008.

http://automobiles.honda.com/civic-hybrid/colors.aspx

Old 09-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Think green.

Wow. that's a pretty limited range of color choices.
I bet other countries get different colors.

*sniff* no more silver-opal-blue-whatchacallit.

Old 09-19-2008, 09:41 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stevenvillatoro
I've been looking everywhere for a full interior pic of the '09 Civic w/blue leather. All OEM pics released so far are with beige leather. Honda's site has one pic of the top of a blue leather seat and headrest, but this doesn't really show the overall interior effect with blue, or color of dashboard, trim, etc. Beige is very nice, but would have to get black mats, which shouldn't look bad. Wondering if blue has an all-blue dash, too.
Here is a link to pictures of my new '09 I picked up last weekend. I really like the blue/gray interior!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/morelan...7607351014041/

Old 09-20-2008, 03:10 AM
Enthusiast

I envy you, mine got to the country a few days ago and has spent the last 5, tooling around the midwest. Some of the cars built after mine also in Japan have arrived and been delivered to customers (some of them mine) all arrived through Portland, OR.
Here's hoping she arrives today with no damage.

Old 09-20-2008, 03:15 AM
Enthusiast

I didn't realize the other link was a flicker link (early morning posting), it looks great, thanks for sharing those pics with us.

I also see your car came from CA, which'd explain why it got to you first.

Last edited by Kacey Green; 09-20-2008 at 03:17 AM.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:04 AM
Enthusiast

I'm sure your car will arrive in perfect shape. I test drove mine the same day it arrived at the dealership and it still had all the protective coatings inside and out. It's a lot of plastic!

I really lucked out with mine because the dealer had only received one '09 HCH with leather and it just happened to be the exact car I was looking for. (Early) congratulations on your new car! I had no idea how much fun it would be driving this little guy around.

Old 09-21-2008, 05:58 AM
HypoFueler

Kind of OT, but mine probably did not deliver in perfect shape. - initial alignments were way out.

In researching/pushing for the rear control arm TSB work to be done last year, I had the dealer run full alignment check and almost all cambers were out of spec following control arm replacement.

Next and every new vehicle I purchase - I will request initial alignment be checked/adjusted before taking delivery.

Still - has been a great car.

Old 09-21-2008, 10:07 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spartybrutus
Kind of OT, but mine probably did not deliver in perfect shape. - initial alignments were way out.

In researching/pushing for the rear control arm TSB work to be done last year, I had the dealer run full alignment check and almost all cambers were out of spec following control arm replacement.

Next and every new vehicle I purchase - I will request initial alignment be checked/adjusted before taking delivery.

Still - has been a great car.
Hmm. I hadn't heard about alignment/camber problems. Is this a problem with a lot of new deliveries? Did you discover the problem from the get go or was it revealed down the line? My car seems to be driving fine, but I only have 100 miles on it.

Old 09-21-2008, 10:08 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kacey Green
I didn't realize the other link was a flicker link (early morning posting), it looks great, thanks for sharing those pics with us.

I also see your car came from CA, which'd explain why it got to you first.
Did your car come in yesterday?

Quick Reply: Gallery of '09 HCHII w/ pics of leather, heated seat and VSA button

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands