Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   HCH II-Specific Discussions (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/hch-ii-specific-discussions-51/)
-   -   Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom of "Tigerhonaker taking DELIVERY" (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/hch-ii-specific-discussions-51/pictures-2007-honda-accord-hybrid-showroom-tigerhonaker-taking-delivery-14915/)

tigerhonaker 08-14-2007 08:57 PM

Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom of "Tigerhonaker taking DELIVERY"

Hi HCH II members;

I just brought home my new ride this evening. If you would like to see the Pics of it just click on the LINK:

See I told you all I would not forget you. ;)

https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...ad.php?t=14914

davidwells 08-15-2007 02:35 PM

Re: Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom of "Tigerhonaker taking DELIVERY

Funny, I was at DW-Honda this morning picking up some papers and I saw a snazzy HCH outside. No big deal. But when I saw the wheels, I realized "Hey, that's Terry's car!?" Didn't know you were upgrading--looking forward to your reports on the Accord (w/ 3 growing boys, I may have to upgrade as well)
;)

tigerhonaker 08-15-2007 06:09 PM

Re: Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom of "Tigerhonaker taking DELIVERY

Originally Posted by davidwells (Post 139151)
Funny, I was at DW-Honda this morning picking up some papers and I saw a snazzy HCH outside. No big deal. But when I saw the wheels, I realized "Hey, that's Terry's car!?" Didn't know you were upgrading--looking forward to your reports on the Accord (w/ 3 growing boys, I may have to upgrade as well)
;)

Yeah David,

I did and the major reason was this was the "Last Year" for the HAH (Honda Accord Hybrid). It is dropped from Honda's product line in 2008. So if anyone wanted one they had to get on board right now. I bought the very last one in our region that is the Pearl White Color with Navigation. Go to the Honda Accord Hybrid Forum here and you can read my Thread on the HAH and my decision to purchase it.

If you honestly want a HAH you need to talk to (Greg Schmidt) at Darrell Waltrip Honda and if he is out ask for (Bill Kimbrough) sales Manager. I think they still have one RED HAH in stock without Navigation. So they will probably cut you a deal. If you want to talk numbers to see where you stand, tell Bill Kimbrough I sent "YOU". He is a friend of mine as well as Greg Schmidt. Both are nice guys to deal with.

Click on this Link and you can read about my 1st drive to work this morning and a Picture of the FE (Fuel-Economy) it got.

https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...182#post139182

http://www.cleanmpg.com/photos/data/..._Wednesday.jpg

davidwells 08-16-2007 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by tigerhonaker (Post 139186)
If you honestly want a HAH you need to talk to (Greg Schmidt) at Darrell Waltrip Honda and if he is out ask for (Bill Kimbrough) sales Manager. I think they still have one RED HAH in stock without Navigation. So they will probably cut you a deal. If you want to talk numbers to see where you stand, tell Bill Kimbrough I sent "YOU". He is a friend of mine as well as Greg Schmidt. Both are nice guys to deal with.

Thanks for the info Terry. I'm dropping off my wife's Accord on Monday for service, so I think I'll take a looksie (and drive?) the red one just to check it out. Not sure if I want to part w/ my Civic yet (I'm sure you understand the love) Anyway, I did meet Bill some years back while buying an S2000--so if the bug bites, I'll let him know you sent me. ;)
- David

tigerhonaker 08-16-2007 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by davidwells (Post 139219)
Thanks for the info Terry. I'm dropping off my wife's Accord on Monday for service, so I think I'll take a looksie (and drive?) the red one just to check it out. Not sure if I want to part w/ my Civic yet (I'm sure you understand the love) Anyway, I did meet Bill some years back while buying an S2000--so if the bug bites, I'll let him know you sent me. ;)
- David

David,

You will be (Impressed) when you drive it. It is leaps and bounds different from our HCH II's. The smoothness is fantastic. Not to forget at your foot the 253/255 HP. ;)

Yeah, if you are going to test drive the Red HAH ask for "Bill Kimbrough" and work through "Greg Schmidt" he is really nice to work with and he is very thorough.You know there is 4.9 % Interest right now for 60-Months, Right ???

If you (David) don't mind send me a PM with your full name and a cell number where you can be reached and I will have Greg get in touch with you for the (TEST-DRIVE). Greg is not the Pushy type so don't worry about that. :)
Hey I might just get a FREE-MEAL or something: :D

Look forward to hearing from you after your test drive.

Terry