HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

Spotting HCH2's

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 11:30 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Spotting HCH2's

I have seen 3 magnetic, 2 silver and 1 opal since I got mine in May. The easiet way to spot one is the antenna on the roof or the turn indicators on the mirror caps. This is in Chicago.

Old 06-16-2006, 11:43 AM
Enthusiast

In Southern California, they are abundant. Oddly, I see more HC Hybrid II's than I see standard 2006 Civic non-hybrids. Silver is the most popular here. Just yesterday on the drive home there wss one silver HCHII following a white HCHI with a white Honda Civic GX (natural gas vehicle) following them on the 105 freeway. I was a little farther behind in our white HCHII, so it must of looked like an alternative fuel get together!

Old 06-16-2006, 11:58 AM
Enthusiast

I've only seen other HCH II here in ATL in the 4 months that I've owned mine.

Old 06-16-2006, 12:36 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mickster
I've seen a handful of HCH-I's on Long Island; I've seen just one other HCH II and it was parked, Galaxy Gray (Mine is Mag. Pearl) and surprisingly, the owner had sprung for leather (custom order at the dealer or nearby I am sure); I almost left a note to find out where he had the work done as it is very tempting. The color was a neutral cream color that was very similar to the stock cloth interior color.
I just received a call from a dealer in Long Beach that has leather installed into the HCH-II as a standard feature and charges about $1,500 "extra" for it. I'd prefer fabric, though, over leather.

Thanks,
Shawn

Old 06-16-2006, 12:47 PM
Enthusiast

We live in the north east / decatur area of atlanta and drive 400 mon-fri. See 2 to 3 HCH IIs a day.

Old 06-18-2006, 06:40 PM
Active Enthusiast

We took our HCH II to Manhattan today and saw no other HCH II's.

I guess Blinkard was out of town hee hee

Old 06-18-2006, 09:02 PM
Enthusiast

Here in Northern Virginia, I see 1 or 2 HCH2s and MANY others (mostly Prius') every day.

Old 06-19-2006, 07:39 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mmrmnhrm
Only seen one other HCH2 (Gal. Gray) here on the north end of Cow Town (aka Columbus, OH), on our beltway headed home from a workout.
Hey another columbus person. I have only seen one HCH2 here in columbus (again on the north side) Cleveland ave exit coming off of 270 west. It was galaxy gray and had a woman driving.

I've got a mag pearl and am up near that area of town everyday. I work near cleveland and shrock.

If ya see me give a toot. I'll give a wave

Jayson

Old 06-19-2006, 07:48 AM
Wo ai Zheng!

Rav, we might have peeped the same car, then. I also saw it on 270W just past Cleveland, somewhere in the 845-9pm timespan.

Old 06-19-2006, 07:53 AM
Just getting rolling ...

As usual when I join a certain group I start to notice its elements more. Like when I was working at the newspaper I became very critical of other newspapers. Now I work for an advertising agency and I am always inspecting other people's ads.

When we got our Civic Hybrid I suddenly started noticing all the other hybrids on the road. In less than a month I saw 10 to 15 different Priuses (Priusi?), a couple Accord Hybrids, both older and newer models, a smattering of HCHs and a handful of HCH2s. This is all taking place in central Arkansas, around Little Rock.

Quick Reply: Spotting HCH2's

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands