Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Honda Accord Hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-accord-hybrid-27/)
-   -   Bought '06 Accord Hybrid today - need seat covers (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-accord-hybrid-27/bought-06-accord-hybrid-today-need-seat-covers-15496/)

Washington DC 09-29-2007 01:25 PM

Bought '06 Accord Hybrid today - need seat covers

Bought 2006 Accord Hybrid today - love it!

I'm looking for nice seat covers, cup holder protector etc. want to keep the car clean.

Any suggestions on what and where to buy

aha 09-30-2007 11:49 PM

Re: Bought '06 Accord Hybrid today - need seat covers

I'd go with wet okole brand (www.wetokole.com) since it's waterproof, easy to install. Custom leather will be the best looking one if you have the $$ (www.katzkin.com) :D

OlympicDreams 10-01-2007 04:10 AM

You mean http://www.katzkin.com/

aha 10-01-2007 07:06 AM

Thanks OlympicDreams, I corrected katzkin website on my previous post as well :)

OlympicDreams 10-01-2007 07:23 AM

That said I bought Wet Okole's for my HCH II. Went with Navy accented with black. Does not quite match the strange Honda blue interior but looks good.

OlympicDreams 10-01-2007 07:24 AM

... and makes the seats much more comfortable too boot!

bar10dah 10-08-2007 12:07 PM

There's nothing wrong with wanting to keep your car clean, but I'm under the idea of it's YOUR car. Enjoy it. Don't worry about the small stuff! I do understand keeping a car clean to help with resale value. But by the time I sell my car, a few stains on the upholstery isn't going to make a difference in the selling price. My last vehicle was 13 years old and had about 190K miles. It still looked pretty good. But the new buyer didn't comment on the random stains on the seats and carpeting. The vehicle, afterall, was well used. :) But, I'm sure if the car was only 3-5 years old, the stains may have prompted the buyer to try to haggle the price even lower.

Kinda reminds me of plastic covers on a couch. ;)

CaptJackSparrow 10-08-2007 01:44 PM

Do you get a muffled pop or clunking type sound when you take off from a stop from time to time, it wont happen every time but does happen quite often. Also has your Check Engine Light came on and was the code for multi cylinder misfire?

I ask you this because I have a 2006 Accord Hybrid that was bought brand new and Honda can't fix it, others also have had the problem with no help from Honda in fixing it.

Washington DC 10-08-2007 03:34 PM

I've only had the car for about 2 weeks. I haven't noticed any "pop" noise when accelerating from a stop. I will listening carefully and post any noise I hear