Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Honda Accord Hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-accord-hybrid-27/)
-   -   I'm going to make a "Real-Effort" to get HAH Owners to Post here: (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-accord-hybrid-27/im-going-make-real-effort-get-hah-owners-post-here-14864/)

tigerhonaker 08-11-2007 12:47 PM

I'm going to make a "Real-Effort" to get HAH Owners to Post here:

I want to see more
Threads
&

So HAH owners are we going to make this Forum see us ?????

I would like to see a lot more {Activity} here with all of us "Discussing" our HAH's.

I will do my part if I can get you Members to "Pitch-In" and bring up:
:lightbulb QUESTIONS ?????

:lightbulb CONCERNS ????

:lightbulb Wants

:lightbulb Likes

:lightbulb Hates

:lightbulb Changes
Anything that you would like to Talk/Discuss about your HAH (Honda Accord Hybrid).

This is the place to do just that and there are not a lot of us, so if this is going to be an ongoing Forum for the HAH we are all going to have to "PITCH-IN" and do our part.

So what do you say ???

We own the Best-Fastest-Hybrid Honda has ever Mass-Produced. I'm personally Proud to now be a Owner and I feel there are "OTHERS" that feel the same. ;) So let us do this thing together and get this HAH Forum back

"ALIVE "

looking forward TO HEARING FROM ;)

{ALL-of-you}

Terry

I'll do my Part I "Promise-You", will-You ?????

bar10dah 08-13-2007 03:57 PM

Re: I'm going to make a "Real-Effort" to get HAH Owners to Post here:

Hmm... I kinda like the fact that it's quiet around here. It helps me by saving time not having to weed through all the useless rants and raves in the other threads. :)

tigerhonaker 08-13-2007 08:25 PM

Re: I'm going to make a "Real-Effort" to get HAH Owners to Post here:

Originally Posted by bar10dah (Post 138750)
Hmm... I kinda like the fact that it's quiet around here. It helps me by saving time not having to weed through all the useless rants and raves in the other threads. :)

Keith,

You do have a Valid-Point with the {useless rants and raves in the other threads}.;)

Terry