Question ???? What was Changed/New on the 07 Versus the 06 HAH:

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 11:21 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Question ???? What was Changed/New on the 07 Versus the 06 HAH:

Whats changed from the 05 HAH?? I bought a used model and in my mind its really plain, not hardly any options to add but the GPS. They missed adding a lot. Why no moon roof, etc.

Old 02-22-2009, 11:24 AM
Active Enthusiast

Like the Prius, check that the roof doesn't carry wiring. That may be why they omitted the moonroof.

Old 02-22-2009, 11:26 AM
Active Enthusiast

they put in the newer models. And where is all that wiring from the GPS running around at?

Old 02-22-2009, 11:31 AM
Active Enthusiast

Oh, and another thing does the newer models have a empty fuel light that goes off at around 13 gals? That bugs the crap out of me. Especially when I'm out driving quite a bit. Tell me why they did that?

Old 02-22-2009, 12:03 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

The moonroof was omitted in the original design because the engineers were trying to eliminate as much weight as possible. That's also why the hood is aluminum and there was no spare tire. But, after seeing that their customers wanted a moonroof and a spare tire, they put them in.

The GPS wiring runs from the back of the Navi display, under the car, and into the back dash, where the GPS antenna resides.

The low fuel indicator doesn't always activate based on how many gallons are left. From what I can tell, the car determines about how many gallons are left, what the current MPG is, and about how much time is left until empty. And through whatever algorithim it uses, it sets the light. I've seen it come on when I've had around 80 miles to empty in the FCD and I've seen it come on when I've had around 30 miles to empty. And I've filled up with between 14 and 15 gallons when that light comes on. On another note, the purpose of the low fuel light is to draw your attention to the fuel gauge. Not say you have exactly 1 gallon to go, or the such.

Old 02-22-2009, 07:11 PM
G.H. Contributor
Lightbulb Re: Question ???? What was Changed/New on the 07 Versus the 06 HAH:

Originally Posted by bar10dah
The moonroof was omitted in the original design because the engineers were trying to eliminate as much weight as possible. That's also why the hood is aluminum and there was no spare tire. But, after seeing that their customers wanted a moonroof and a spare tire, they put them in.

The GPS wiring runs from the back of the Navi display, under the car, and into the back dash, where the GPS antenna resides.

The low fuel indicator doesn't always activate based on how many gallons are left. From what I can tell, the car determines about how many gallons are left, what the current MPG is, and about how much time is left until empty. And through whatever algorithim it uses, it sets the light. I've seen it come on when I've had around 80 miles to empty in the FCD and I've seen it come on when I've had around 30 miles to empty. And I've filled up with between 14 and 15 gallons when that light comes on. On another note, the purpose of the low fuel light is to draw your attention to the fuel gauge. Not say you have exactly 1 gallon to go, or the such.
Plus-1

Looks like I don't need to add anything here.

Hi Keith

Old 02-25-2009, 08:06 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tigerhonaker
Hello everyone

It has been awhile since I have been on GH and this is the reason.

My New Ride:

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthre...r+gets+bullitt

You will notice that the New Ride is sitting in the Garage beside the HAH

So, Yes I still have the HAH and it is a Terrific Hybrid.

tigerhonaker
Nice ride there Steve, .... errr, Tiger!

Notice that it's a tad ironic that the tires marks in the photo of the 2 in the garage are behind the HAH instead of the rubber vulcanizing Bullitt?

And the dash sure makes me feel like it's 1975 again with Robin Trower coming out of my 6x9 speaker cabinets and my 16ish GF in the front seat of my 67 GT fastback(red or course with M60s on Cragers under Gabriel airshox-ahh, days the of Line and Noses.) Thanks for the nostalgia trip.

Old 02-25-2009, 09:24 PM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: Question ???? What was Changed/New on the 07 Versus the 06 HAH:

Originally Posted by houseofcharm
Nice ride there Steve, .... errr, Tiger!

Notice that it's a tad ironic that the tires marks in the photo of the 2 in the garage are behind the HAH instead of the rubber vulcanizing Bullitt?

And the dash sure makes me feel like it's 1975 again with Robin Trower coming out of my 6x9 speaker cabinets and my 16ish GF in the front seat of my 67 GT fastback(red or course with M60s on Cragers under Gabriel airshox-ahh, days the of Line and Noses.) Thanks for the nostalgia trip.
Jeff,

You are Welcome..........

Terry