How much did you pay for your hybrid civic?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 04:55 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: How much did you pay for your hybrid civic?

$23,900 for a 2006 Civic hybrid with Navi and some other options....I would definitely encourage people to spring for the navi...it's awesome!

Old 09-04-2006, 08:15 AM
Enthusiast

Just bought mine Friday. '06 Civic Hybrid, White with Navigation and XM.

$24,995, about $27k out the door.

Old 09-05-2006, 03:00 PM
Enthusiast

I got mine the labor day weekend. Paid 25k OTD on the non-Navi version. This is in San Diego.

Old 09-07-2006, 06:12 PM
Enthusiast

What dealer in NH ? I ask cuz I'm in the market of purchasing a HCHII and I live in NH. Please let me know, wrxsti03@gmail.com

Originally Posted by exbauer
well, i know in new hampshire there is no sales tax on the car. i was going to purchase one there since they were offering close to $1000 off the MSRP off the bat. But, wasn't worth the drive from Chicago and the wear and tear on a new car.

Old 09-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Enthusiast

$24,500 in Jacksonville, FL. Feh. High, but worth it.

Old 09-08-2006, 06:57 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

The dealer I cannot remember now. But, also have a Ford dearler in the family. I am sure they are not discounting them as much since gas has gone up since then and the cars are more in demand.

Old 09-18-2006, 01:46 AM
Enthusiast

I am joining the ranks with a used 2004 HCH CVT with 25,000 miles on it. Pretty much in perfect condition. I paid 18,995. But I sat for 4 hours haggling back and forth to get the extended warranty put into that price. I also insisted on a full tank of gas, and I got them to give me a ride home. Hopefully I won't have to use that warranty much, but when it comes time to change out those batteries... it will pay for itself. So far it is amazing! I was doing great for the first 200 miles, getting about 52 mpg. Then it got hot out here and the AC had to be turned on. Now I am down to 46. Somehow I still have a huge smile on my face. Long Live The Hybrid!!!

Don

Old 09-18-2006, 03:29 PM
G.H. Contributor
Talking Re: How much did you pay for your hybrid civic?

Originally Posted by Houndog5
I am joining the ranks with a used 2004 HCH CVT with 25,000 miles on it. Pretty much in perfect condition. I paid 18,995. But I sat for 4 hours haggling back and forth to get the extended warranty put into that price. I also insisted on a full tank of gas, and I got them to give me a ride home. Hopefully I won't have to use that warranty much, but when it comes time to change out those batteries... it will pay for itself. So far it is amazing! I was doing great for the first 200 miles, getting about 52 mpg. Then it got hot out here and the AC had to be turned on. Now I am down to 46. Somehow I still have a huge smile on my face. Long Live The Hybrid!!!

Don
Hi Don,

I own a 2006 HCH II and like yourself have a {Very-Large-Smile} still on my face. See Pics of my HCH II on this link: http://www.cleanmpg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1385

Terry (tiger)

Old 09-25-2006, 10:04 AM
Love my hybrid!

Just wanted to add in my 2 cents. We paid $21,700 (MSRP) before tax, title & license. That was from Gunn Honda in San Antonio, TX. If we'd wanted nav it would have added on an additional $1,000. The Gunn dealerships are only in SA & are a "no hassle" alternative. For anyone in the area I would highly recommend driving to one to get a better deal.

Old 09-25-2006, 08:27 PM
Active Enthusiast

I paid approx $19,300, tax and extended warranty and everything else included. Something like 30 miles on the odometer. No haggling. They gave an extra $500 off without me asking because they heard I was actually from three counties away and snubbed my local dealer (which happens to be in the Top 10 in the U.S.!).

Quick Reply: How much did you pay for your hybrid civic?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands