Ivory interior good or bad

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 02:52 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Ivory interior good or bad

Originally Posted by Tim
I know this is OT but I have to ask - what mileage did you get in your MINI? I've toyed with the idea of getting one when my son needs my car, and I *thought* the mileage on it was decent. I can't find any FE numbers on their web site.
27.5 mpg. The MINI has to be serviced at MINI dealers. Mine was 99 miles away. I was worried about it's reliability over time. They have a neer vertical windshield that chips easily from stones. 18,000 miles and one windshield replaced.

Old 02-07-2006, 06:04 AM
Enthusiast
Talking Re: Ivory interior good or bad

The light color is not so bad. I had the whole car scotchguarded, and so far, nothing has stained the the seats. Plus, the seats are far more comfy then the Prius II.

Old 02-07-2006, 08:07 AM
Tim
Enchanter, Enthusiast

Thanks ScarGo and 50Plus - very interesting comments. I suppose the rest of the discussion is for another thread at another time - I'm a good 5 years from replacing my HCH anyway :-) I'm surprised by the numbers (high 20's) - I would have expected much better.

Old 02-08-2006, 09:46 AM
Enthusiast

I have ivory interior. Got dealer installed leather that so far is working out nicely. Tried the ivory rubber floor mats but they showed too much dirt. Traded them in for black and so far i am happy.

Old 02-23-2006, 08:22 PM
Active Enthusiast

Thanks scargo, my black all seasons arrived and look awesome in my ivory interior. The came just in time. I'd already started to wear a hole in the floor mat on the drivers side.

Originally Posted by ScarGo
Get the black all season floor mats w/the ivory interior. The salesman ordered me the 'ivory' all seasons and within a week they were not ivory any more. I had the dealer switch them out for the black. Now no probs.

You know what they say.... once you go black u never go back...