Looking for Lightening bolt decals or something electricish!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 11:10 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Looking for Lightening bolt decals or something electricish!

That's the way I feel. I was the previous owner of two red sports cars and well, jsut got past that stage and hated to see the alarming rate that the gas needle dropped! I've only had my HCH for two weeks but my mindset is now completely different. I'm actually leaving earlier for work so I have time to tweak my mileage. (Up from 37.4 to 46.9 mpg.) I'm sure that enthusiasm will fade somewhat, but I now think think that I wasted so many years zooming around, wasting valuable resources getting nowhere quick. My friends can't believe I'm driving practical instead of sporty. I love it!

As regards the snappy decals, I've had some great suggestions, but I don't want to tick anyone off by putting my high mpg in their faces - I like my new car finish and don't want to have it keyed, so be careful.

...and I'm still waiting for my HOV decals.....I hope it's just the DMV running slow!!!!

Your work associates must be soooo jealous of your single lane status!!

Good luck!

Old 09-08-2005, 11:17 PM
Enthusiast

That paint job is sooo cool. I love my HCH but after having two sports cars, it's practical but boring looking! People, lets liven up the Hybrid look!!
HAH.....HYBRIDS ARE HIP!!!!

Old 09-09-2005, 03:57 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Outlooking
People, lets liven up the Hybrid look!!
HAH.....HYBRIDS ARE HIP!!!!
Amen on that. Honda hybrid color palet is pretty boring. I like our silver metallic, but would have prefered a nice green or even RED!