View Poll Results: What color is your HCH?
Eternal Blue Pearl
1.75%
Magnesium Metallic
1.75%
Taffeta White
4.39%
Opal Silver Blue Metallic
12.28%
Shoreline Mist Metallic
1.75%
Galaxy Gray Metallic
15.79%
Magnetic Pearl
40.35%
Alabaster Silver Metallic
21.05%
Other (in case I missed a color)
2.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

What color is your HCH?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 10:10 PM
Think green.
Default Re: What color is your HCH?

Mine is Opal Silver Blue.
At first I didn't care for the color, but it was a used car, so you get what's available. But the color grew on me. Sometimes it looks blue, sometimes kind of green, sometimes silver. I really like the gray interior; it's 4 years old, but looks like new.

Old 04-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Active Enthusiast

Magnetic Pearl here. Dealer had a silver and the Magnetic Pearl side by side...hard decision. But I'm happy with the Magnetic Pearl.

Old 04-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ElanC
This poll is going to reflect what people could get. Not necessarily what they wanted.
If you're not in a rush to buy you can get the color you want. There was no way I was going for any of the darker interiors, they just didn't appeal to me. And opal silver blue metallic was my color of choice (I think the barely discernable baby blue but mostly silver looking on cloudy days is awesome).

I was able to get the car & color I wanted within three days. At a decent discount to MSRP too. Now my unit DID have nav and I didn't prefer that, but in retrospect I'm glad I got it.

I love my HCH2 and now that its 12k miles and 7 months old I noticed the first very minor ding the other day . Only visible from certain angles under the right kind of light..but ERRGH!

The only cool thing about my old car (early model saturn) was the exterior aside from the hood was plastic = no dings. Just breaks over time due to more serious bumps. Oh well at this rate the car will still look nice at 10 yrs old so no complaints.

Last edited by ChicagoHCHII; 04-08-2008 at 07:47 PM.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Energy Independence

First I've seen of this post, also.

For me, it was a choice between the Silver and the Magnetic Pearl. I let my wife help decide. I secretly liked the Magnetic Pearl the best. Luckily, she did too. Then I ordered it and waited forever - and got a great deal on it - as I was not in a great hurry.

The color is just cool, and the fact that it's hybrid-only is a plus to me. I've since seen many silver Civics, both hybrid and regular. Fewer Magnetic Pearls, in total (easier to find in parking lots for forgetful ol' me!).