Insight Review

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 08:15 PM
Site Founder

Xcel,

I'll keep on writing, don't you worry!

Off Topic:
Eric, now that you're a Mod perhaps you should select a unique avatar. Wouldn't want people getting you and Xcel mixed up, though you are both fantastic people!

Old 04-07-2004, 08:23 PM
Contributor ($)

I really enjoyed their reviews, too. I admit I may not have been as balanced as those guys were. I was not as personal with my review either. It was more of an overview for someone who has not been fully introduced to the Insight. I had thought about doing something more personal, giving some of my own personal experiences, but I seemed to get caught up in the details. Hopefully what I've written will still be helpful as a general reference.
Who knows, maybe I'll write a more detailed "life with the Insight" travel log in the future.

Old 04-07-2004, 08:37 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Hi Ericbecky::

___Thank you and it was very nice. It is more balanced then you give yourself credit for … I would probably add something about its relatively sporty handling and the rougher ride that goes along with it?

___I hear you about adding to much personality to the review. I mean we could go on for hours about all of its nuances Great way to summarize the FCD with “Not how fast you can get there” but “how efficiently you can get there” …

___Did you take any Insight pic’s? I saw one on the web a few weeks ago where someone snapped a digital of their Insight just as the display boots with all the gauges doing their ˝ - full scale dance. It was quite spectacular!

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___Waynegerdes@earthlink.net

Old 04-07-2004, 08:44 PM
Contributor ($)

I don't have any pics yet, but I'm hoping that the photographer who snaps the pics for the newspaper article will let me have a few. I've got to get a digital camera one of these days...

Old 04-07-2004, 08:50 PM
Site Founder

https://www.greenhybrid.com/learn/

Eric, reload if you already read the PM I sent 10 minutes ago. 2 pages now.
I honestly haven't read the whole thing as I was too busy rush-publishing it Will tomorrow.

Old 04-08-2004, 09:18 AM
Contributor ($)

Thanks for publishing this so quickly. I made sure that the reporter is directed to the new link.
And I will see about a new avatar.