Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Honda Motor Company/Acura (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-motor-company-acura-60/)
-   -   A Honda CRZ is also a Hybrid. (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-motor-company-acura-60/honda-crz-also-hybrid-27310/)

crzex 10-26-2011 06:26 AM

A Honda CRZ is also a Hybrid.

This site does not know that Honda also has a CRZ Hybrid, The CRZ is not listed on their pull-down menu for selection. I wonder if the moderator knows this?

Gairwyn 10-27-2011 10:32 AM

Re: A Honda CRZ is also a Hybrid.

Hopefully one of the moderators will see your post and add a CRZ section to the forum. It would be good to hear more about these cars.

In the meantime you can take a look over at cleanmpg.com where they do have a CRZ subforum.

vortex57 03-08-2012 03:42 PM

It is a hybrid but Honda Fu#$ed up big time when they engineered the vehicle...A car that small should get much better fuel economy...

Harold 04-28-2012 07:55 PM

A bit of a trade off for power versus FE. I think it is a sweet little deuce? H

CRZ Fan 04-19-2013 12:57 PM

There're a lot of haters for this car. They see the published mileages and start bashing. I bought a 2013 CRZ in Feb and have been loving it!! I get almost 48 mpg COMBINED. You still think that's too low for a hybrid? The electric torque is amazing coming off from a stop. The CRZ has no problem keeping up or overtaking other cars. Plus the battery weight in the back makes it handle and corner like a pro.

Plus it just oozes style and fun. The Sports + button is like an electric turbo boost to leave others in the dust. Ask around: Priuses are boring! Sorry, they traded fun and style for fuel efficiency.

If you can live with a two-seater, do yourself a favor an test drive a CRZ. It'll leave you smiling!

Valalvax 08-02-2015 04:39 PM

I loved the CRZ from the first time I saw one... didn't realize until I saw another one like a month ago that it was a hybrid, thought "Oh wow, they made a hybrid version of the CRZ" then googled it...

Sergio Inzunza 07-04-2016 12:00 PM

I'm curious on how well the average MPG number is for the CR-Z when properly hypermiled.