Hybrid & Related News New cars, press releases, articles and more. Reply only. Have news?

Popularity of gas-electric cars surges as Honda unveils improved Civic Hybrid

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 08:50 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Popularity of gas-electric cars surges as Honda unveils improved Civic Hybrid

Hi Moosh:

___Nobody here has ever driven an HCH-II yet but the following might help give some clue as to where to start?

“Tbaleno takes the Gloves Off” w/ his CVT based HCH - P&G ;-)

___FAS is “Forced Auto Stop” and you will more then likely be using this for your P&G technique as the HCH-II’s EV mode is a huge drag for one and happens at even slower speeds then what the HSD/eCVT based hybrids are capable of …

___Please consider learning the basics about high FE in your upcoming HCH-II first. You will be surprised as to what they really offer … The advanced tips and tricks have more caveats then a newbie should ever have to consider so please read, understand, and practice the techniques wisely or you and your brand new hybrid automobile could end up in a world of hurt

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes

Old 11-03-2005, 11:21 AM
Owner of '06 HCH #7264
Default Re: Popularity of gas-electric cars surges as Honda unveils improved Civic Hybrid

Originally Posted by moosh
I typed "2006 Honda Civic Hybrid" in the Hybrids section in my profile. I also added my car to the Mileage Database, which you can do from the Mileage Database section of the website.
WOW.. Your the only one in the US that I know already has an '06

Old 11-03-2005, 06:27 PM
Owner

I wish. Will have to wait until Jan/Feb for tax credit.