Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

Add a tank

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 02:46 PM
Enthusiast
Default Add a tank

When I click on "Add a Tank" I get the Photo Gallery. What's wrong?

Old 03-21-2011, 11:00 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Add a tank

me too, what's up?

Old 03-22-2011, 04:59 AM
Red
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Someone posted a vehicle with the same name as mine and wipped out my history. I've written it off as a wasted efort.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:39 PM
Enthusiast

Never mind that! I simply cannot get to add a tank no matter what the hell i do! Can someone please explain why i cannot get to add a tank? I am becoming very frustrated with your website? As i cannot get to add a tank at all!

Old 03-23-2011, 08:46 PM
Think green.

If you used to use the old database, try inputting your data there.
It may still work.

Old 03-30-2011, 05:55 AM
Administrator

I'll try to see how it can work. what is add a tank supoose to do? thanks!

Old 03-30-2011, 10:17 AM
Think green.

Originally Posted by evois
I'll try to see how it can work. what is add a tank supoose to do? thanks!
You're kidding, right?
Well, okay, I believe just about anything is possible these days...

On the front page there is a function called "add a tank". A forum member who is keeping track of how his or her vehicle is performing "mpg-wise" would want to add data every time they fill up their vehicle's tank with gasoline. We used to have a very reliable old database that tracked our data extremely well. When the website got updated, someone decided to make a new "garage" database that is very user-unfriendly. Since then people have not been able to "add a tank", or edit data, and in some cases their data has been wiped out completely. Many people gave up on using the new database because it is so bad. Some folks totally left the website because the database was one of the main reasons why they were members here.

Old 03-30-2011, 12:18 PM
Administrator

it's fixed!!! you guys can add a tank?

Old 03-30-2011, 12:20 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Gairwyn
You're kidding, right?
Well, okay, I believe just about anything is possible these days...

On the front page there is a function called "add a tank". A forum member who is keeping track of how his or her vehicle is performing "mpg-wise" would want to add data every time they fill up their vehicle's tank with gasoline. We used to have a very reliable old database that tracked our data extremely well. When the website got updated, someone decided to make a new "garage" database that is very user-unfriendly. Since then people have not been able to "add a tank", or edit data, and in some cases their data has been wiped out completely. Many people gave up on using the new database because it is so bad. Some folks totally left the website because the database was one of the main reasons why they were members here.
I also manage a "driver enthusiast website" and the add a tank is least of our worries. it is not about mpg but how much whp we can put up. so, anyway it is fixed now!

Old 03-30-2011, 10:11 PM
Think green.

whp? lol.

Thanks for looking into it, evois. The link looks like it should work; hopefully one of these guys will try it out and have luck with it.
Thanks to Robb M. as well.

Quick Reply: Add a tank

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands