Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/introductions-23/)
-   -   (Another) New Civic Hybrid Owner (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/introductions-23/another-new-civic-hybrid-owner-15157/)

litasail 09-04-2007 05:00 AM

(Another) New Civic Hybrid Owner

Hi - I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Lisa and I purchased my galaxy gray 2007 HCH II last Thursday. I'm already in love - and my husband is already concerned about my apparent addiction to seeing the MPG meter go up. :D We live in Washington, DC and I'm psyched to see how the car handles the traffic. Anyway, I've already learned a ton just from lurking and I'm looking forward to contributing in the future - this is a great forum!

bwilson4web 09-04-2007 07:21 AM

Re: (Another) New Civic Hybrid Owner

Welcome to the CLUB!

Originally Posted by litasail (Post 141569)
Hi - I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Lisa and I purchased my galaxy gray 2007 HCH II last Thursday. I'm already in love - and my husband is already concerned about my apparent addiction to seeing the MPG meter go up. :D We live in Washington, DC and I'm psyched to see how the car handles the traffic. Anyway, I've already learned a ton just from lurking and I'm looking forward to contributing in the future - this is a great forum!

We have some excellent Honda pilots and no doubt they'll have some good advice. My only suggestion is after the dealer tank, start recording your mileage in the database. This will give you a record to tweak and tune your driving style to the great car in your hands.

GOOD LUCK!
Bob Wilson

Harold 09-04-2007 08:05 AM

Great car and enjoy the site.H:)

celicav 09-04-2007 09:20 PM

Let's see some pics! Great purchase!

leahbeatle 09-07-2007 09:15 AM

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your new HCH! We're thrilled to have you, and I hope you come back and post again. There's a lot of information here on the forum if you look for it, and plenty of well-informed, often opinionated people who answer questions, give advice, and discuss a lot of hybrid-related stuff. It's fun! Again, welcome.