Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Off Topic (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/off-topic-9/)
-   -   Anybody been to Carl Jrs since the Paris ad? (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/off-topic-9/anybody-been-carl-jrs-since-paris-ad-2445/)

lars-ss 06-01-2005 04:10 PM

Anybody been to Carl Jrs since the Paris ad?

Even though I have not even seen the Paris burger ad and do not care to see it, yesterday I had a brief thought about going to eat at Carl Jrs.

Amazing how advertising works, huh? Don't even like that party girl beanpole of an heiress, yet there I am thinking about eating at a fast food place I rarely if ever go to just because the story put it into my mind's eye.....:rolleyes: :eek:

Kinda weird....:confused:

texashchman 06-01-2005 07:01 PM

Re: Anybody been to Carl Jrs since the Paris ad?

I'd rather go to In-n-out burger myself:)

Delta Flyer 06-02-2005 05:38 AM

On another forum, I was considering asking the women: "If you could look just like Paris Hilton, but had the reputation and baggage, would you do it?" :P

On a related topic, I've gone to Wendy's more since the infamous finger-in-chilli incident. I hope that woman's punishment will include having to work at that Wendy's for a month...

xcel 06-02-2005 11:41 AM

Hi Texashchman:

Originally Posted by texashchman
I'd rather go to In-n-out burger myself :)

___Now that was funny :D

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Waynegerdes@earthlink.net

lakedude 06-02-2005 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Delta Flyer
On a related topic, I've gone to Wendy's more since the infamous finger-in-chilli incident. I hope that woman's punishment will include having to work at that Wendy's for a month...

Yeah, me too. I had chilli.