Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Our Announcements (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/our-announcements-8/)
-   -   Vote for Your Favorite "Catchy Phrase" (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/our-announcements-8/vote-your-favorite-catchy-phrase-2305/)

Jason 05-20-2005 11:05 AM

Vote for Your Favorite "Catchy Phrase"

The 10 nominees from GreenHybrid's "catchy phrase" contest have been selected and I've decided to allow the community to vote on its favorite entry. I'll allow one week for the voting, and Friday the 27th at 2:09 PM EST I'll announce the winner who will receive a free product from the GreenHybrid store with their phrase. Good luck and have fun!

mppkll 05-20-2005 11:08 AM

Re: Vote for Your Favorite "Catchy Phrase"

What are the 10 that we can choose from?

Jason 05-20-2005 11:09 AM

Just added the poll :) Have at it.

lakedude 05-26-2005 01:44 PM

Redirects still not working BTW

Should I vote for my own? With one day of voting left "Dino" is tied for first. The "Battery Included" guy voted for his. Hmmm, if there is a tie, we both win!

Jason 05-26-2005 01:54 PM

Redirects as in when you log into the forum? Yeah, I know. Still looking into it. You may vote for your own if you wish or someone else.

As far as a tie, I may have a run-off. I'd be fine with two winners normally, but I'm definitely still in the red with contests because the Share section hasn't yet covered the cost of the other contest plus the cost of software.

Jason 05-27-2005 01:28 PM

Well, it looks like this contest is over! Congratulations to azwildbill2, winner of the Catchy Phrase Contest! I will be contacting him shortly so he may claim his prize. Thank you to everyone and good luck in the next contest!