Honda Accord 2014 Hybrid won't start

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2019, 10:11 AM
Enthusiast
Unhappy Honda Accord 2014 Hybrid won't start

Hello everyone,
I have Honda Accord Hybrid 2014. Today I was driving normal and when I come back at home and put it in R (reverse) gear it suddenly shut off. All the dash lights and everything went out. Then I tried to start the car but no luck. It's showing the Key with the Exclamation Mark on it. Says Accessory Mode on the dash and push the brake to start. When I'm pushing the brake and starting the car it's again Showing Key with the Exclamation Mark on it. Key can unlock and lock the car but it's just not opening Ignition and won't start the car. I've changed the Start/Stop button also and it didn't worked. Any suggestions? Please help.
Thanks

Old 07-21-2019, 07:57 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Honda Accord 2014 Hybrid won't start

I had the same problem -- seems to have been the 12v battery -- some part that attaches to the battery and controls recharging failed -- my mechanic said this is a common problem.