Old 02-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Door Sill Enhanments - $40 on eBay

They are all silver. Just silver.

Old 02-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Doubtful Owner
Are they all the same color? Will they match both the Ash and the Bisque colored interiors?
The only ones I've seen and the only ones available from Toyota that I know of are chromed steel. My TCH will be black exterior with ash leather...so it should look very nice.

Old 02-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Active Enthusiast

I too have ordered some fron the guy in Hong Kong....will let you know how they are when I receive them.

Old 02-09-2007, 02:50 AM
Arrow Re: Door Sill Enhanments - $40 on eBay

MickeysPal, they look GREAT. Now, <ahem> about getting your floor mats cleaned...

Old 02-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stevenvillatoro
MickeysPal, they look GREAT. Now, <ahem> about getting your floor mats cleaned...
Steve, you're right!!! I should have cleaned the mats before posting the picture. I'll try to do better next time.

ps - It's nice to see that you're still keeping an eye on the forum. We miss your enlightening & humorous posts.

Old 02-10-2007, 02:17 PM

I just bought some on eBay also....they do look pretty nice. Can't wait to get them. Walt, thanks for posting the pictures, your pictures look much better than the posting on eBay...

Old 02-10-2007, 02:33 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jbollt
I just bought some on eBay also....they do look pretty nice. Can't wait to get them. Walt, thanks for posting the pictures, your pictures look much better than the posting on eBay...
Yes, how the moods swing on this site. a few months ago we had a discussion on this same site on the mouldings and I was told they were junk because they fastened with 3M tape and someone even said they were cheap metal. well mine attached with the tape but you cannot get a magnet to stick so they are either stainless or a very good grade of aluminum lol. I think they add a very nice touch.

Old 02-10-2007, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by fredo48
Do you know what the blue light door sill enhancement (that the ebay seller who sold you your sill protectors sells on ebay) refers to. I see the lettering is in blue, but not sure if it lights up or what. Listed on ebay now together with the sill plates you purchased.

Thanks, Fred
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...7&postcount=32

Old 02-11-2007, 12:44 AM
Arrow Re: Door Sill Enhanments - $40 on eBay

Originally Posted by MickeysPal
ps - It's nice to see that you're still keeping an eye on the forum. We miss your enlightening & humorous posts.
Thanks, I wish I had more time to visit on here, but busy getting my website in order. Now that the TCH is getting older (hehe), time to start thinking about what's next…

I'm thinking the 2008 Smart ForTwo.

Nice to see you too, MickeysPal!

Old 02-22-2007, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by MickeysPal
I took a chance and ordered the 2007 Camry "Door Sill Scuff Plate" currently listed on Ebay for $9.99 + $30.00 for shipping (seller is vr510v, who is located in Hong Kong).

I was pleasantly surprised. They look pretty good. They appear to be made out of chrome (they are non-magnetic and they are heavier than aluminum). Took about 1 1/2 weeks for them to arrive. They were shipped via registered airmail.
PS - Yes... I realize the correct spelling is "Enhancements."
I ordered these as well, and they arrived today! They do look very nice.

Queston to Walt "Mickeyspal"....did you have any fitment issues? It seems that the first one I have installed, driver's door, is not attached real tightly by the doublestick tape. Perhaps they just need to be "shaped" a little before installation?

Thanks for your post recommending them! I am very glad I bought them, they look real nice!

Last edited by jbollt; 02-22-2007 at 01:42 PM. Reason: typos

Quick Reply: Door Sill Enhanments - $40 on eBay

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands