HELP NEEDED >> Looking to purchase this used 07 TCH

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 01:29 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: HELP NEEDED >> Looking to purchase this used 07 TCH

Originally Posted by nash
You definitely have a leaking water pump. I had mine replaced a few months ago and the dealer charged $300 for the work and pump.

My understanding is until you pay, the car remains his. Is this the title transfer from you signed - if so, download a new one. This was from http://www.ncdot.org/dmv/vehicle_ser...oregister.html

Yeah, it was a similar form. The problem is that I've also signed the actual title as well, post-dated to today (the day I was supposed to get the car).

With the leaking water pump and the whole "curb-siding" issue, I am starting to have second thoughts on this one. Is what he is doing technically illegal?

If I walk away, any repercussions I need to worry about?

Last edited by pradeep1; 08-16-2010 at 01:31 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:22 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: HELP NEEDED >> Looking to purchase this used 07 TCH

I called the seller and told him that I would be walking away from the deal. He said that I beat him to the punch, since he was wanting to tell me the same as well. That's fine for me. He can sell that car with a leaking water pump to someone else. LOL.