Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Toyota Camry Hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/toyota-camry-hybrid-49/)
-   -   Just Purchased - 2009 Camry Hybrid - Jasper Pearl (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/toyota-camry-hybrid-49/just-purchased-2009-camry-hybrid-jasper-pearl-27670/)

Sera 03-13-2012 12:00 PM

Just Purchased - 2009 Camry Hybrid - Jasper Pearl

Hello everyone!

My 1993 Camry LE of 9 years was retired last week due to a recent car accident in which we were rear ended while stopped at a cross-walk for a bicyclist.

Hubby and I wanted to replace my car with another Camry. We just found/purchased/drove home in yesterday our new(to us) 2009 Camry Hybrid in Jasper Pearl. Aside from getting used to the color (which is growing on me), I am absolutely loving it. It is in immaculate condition, fully loaded, and I am getting used to all the bells and whistles. It's in a completely different league than my '93 Camry!

Are there any others out there who have this year Camry hybrid? How about anyone with a Jasper Pearl? Any advice for a hybrid newbie? I'm looking forward to continuing to peruse this forum for advice!

Thanks so much in advance! Have a great day. =)

(Note: x-posted on the Camry Hybrid Forum at ToyotaNation.com)

habu968 03-14-2012 05:05 PM

Re: Just Purchased - 2009 Camry Hybrid - Jasper Pearl

Congrats, nice car!!!!!

sjessen 03-14-2012 06:03 PM

We purchased an '09 last December. We love it!!! Our mileage is at or above the epa ratings. Ours is silver. Buying used you take what they have available.

J Michael 04-18-2012 12:59 PM

I have a 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid in Jasper Pearl and Bisque Leather witih 55K miles. I love my car. And, the color is not seen every day so it really stands out.

DorianneinGA 10-29-2017 09:11 AM

I have the same model year Camry Hybrid and that color becomes an obsession! I LOVE it! My car is great, the only issue is an intermittent Bluetooth one-I do not have the Nav system-and currently the Bluetooth is not responding to any voice commands, at all. It just says "Listening", then "Pardon?"....arrgh!