TCH - seems like a bargain....

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 10:20 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: TCH - seems like a bargain....

Originally Posted by FL07THC
8.Power passengers seat.(I want this too.)
My TCH has a power passenger's seat. No as many adjustments, but they're powered.

Old 10-30-2006, 11:37 AM
Dazed and Confused

From what I can tell my TCH has most of the XLE options.

I know I don't have the wood, and I kinda do like it. I wish I had the rear sun shade as my drive takes my home with the sun really low and it washes out the nav screen. I have not seen the rear reclining seats, and I don't plan to sit back there, so not a big deal. Fog lights would be nice. I really don't think these items are worth a few grand more though.

I agree, the pricing was very smart on Toyota's part. I would not have gotten one if it would have been a $3000 to $4000 premium that most people think it is.

Old 10-30-2006, 11:45 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Humm. I would ask if it is becasue it has leather, but I think the leather on the TCH is port installed.

Old 10-30-2006, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by flopshot
The XLE should also have the sliding armrest, maybe you and your mom haven't noticed that yet, but it's nice to have.
Yes, I knew I would forget something.

Old 10-30-2006, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Orcrone
I'm confused, so what else is new. The sticker was $28,800 and it was purchased for $28,400 after $2000 discount??? Was the sticker price prior to options and/or destination? Did the out the door price include tax, title, registration, etc. Just wondering what the bottom line sticker price was excluding dealer add-ons (like processing fee and pin-striping) or DMV fees. Is that what you got $2000 off from?
Out the door means, doc fees, dealer fees, tax, tag and title. There were no dealer add ons.

Old 10-30-2006, 01:04 PM
Dazed and Confused

The leather on my TCH was shown on the factory side of the option list. The port installed items were on a seperate section of the sticker.

Old 10-30-2006, 01:13 PM
Enthusiast

Humm. I would ask if it is becasue it has leather, but I think the leather on the TCH is port installed.
Don't know about yours but mine was installed in Japan, you got sucked big time if installed over here lol

Old 10-30-2006, 03:36 PM
Active Enthusiast

The leather on the TCH is port installed if your passenger seat is not powered. If it is then the leather is factory

Old 11-03-2006, 05:38 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Big-Foot
The TCH is not an XLE but it's pretty darned nice...
Originally Posted by Big-Foot

Pricing seems to vary but most people (myself included) end up paying MSRP.

That may change pretty soon now that they are building them here in the USA but I also read that Toyota just increased the base price by $300.

Does anyone know if the US$300 price increase which I believe was to go in effect November 1 has happened? I checked the Canadian website and the prices have not increased here yet.

Old 11-03-2006, 05:52 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Paulgw

Does anyone know if the US$300 price increase which I believe was to go in effect November 1 has happened? I checked the Canadian website and the prices have not increased here yet.

In the US, the $300 base MSRP increase took effect with all TCHs built in KY beginning 11/01/06. For TCHs built in JPN, it took effect with all cars landed in the US after 10/31/06. The MSRP for options appears to be unchanged.

The US website reflects the MSRP increase.

Quick Reply: TCH - seems like a bargain....

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands