Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Toyota Camry Hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/toyota-camry-hybrid-49/)
-   -   What color did you want? (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/toyota-camry-hybrid-49/what-color-did-you-want-8538/)

Orcrone 07-14-2006 05:42 AM

What color did you want?

My apologies to FREEZE who came up with the idea for this thread. We already have one for what color Camry you own. How about one for what color you wanted and whether you got it. Personally my favorite was Jasper Pearl, but we wound up with Titanium.

greenGirl 07-14-2006 06:09 AM

Re: What color did you want?

Good poll question! I was just wondering this when I came to the discussion board and saw the thread set up.

For the record, I wanted Desert Sand Mica and got it. :D

alc13 07-14-2006 07:42 AM

Godd addition to the polls. The other one ("what color do you own") is maybe more about how many of each color Toyota decided to manufacture, since all TCHs sell immediately.

Freeze 07-14-2006 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by Orcrone
My apologies to FREEZE who came up with the idea for this thread. We already have one for what color Camry you own.

None needed, Orcrone. I wasn't sure if folks thought polls were cool or not cool, so I was hesitant to start a second one in case it annoyed poeple. Thanks for setting it up. It'll be interesting to compare the two polls.

nash 07-14-2006 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by greenGirl
Good poll question! I was just wondering this when I came to the discussion board and saw the thread set up.
For the record, I wanted Desert Sand Mica and got it. :D

Same here! :D

john312 07-14-2006 10:51 AM

Blue Ribbon and got it.
When I placed my order in March I said that I wanted the HM/SR package in Blue with a certain set of PIOs and that is exactly what was delivered to me on June 6th. (I was given the VIN number on May 17th)

pajasper 07-14-2006 10:57 AM

Well, it's more my wife's car, and she wanted Desert Sand and we put ourselves on a long waiting list for one. We couldn't wait any longer, and grabbed an available Jasper Pearl. The rather wild green has now grown on us, so we don't regret it at all.

BTW, MY personal fave was Barcelona Red, but that was at the bottom of her list.