Delivery Time

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 04:16 PM
Enthusiast

I had the same issues down here in Florida, I was actually worried that they didn't place my order for a while. I finally got my car the same day you did though.

The dealer also added on the "Toyoguard" even though I told them I didn't want that option.

Oh well, its an okay option really so no harm done, but still, I specifically declined that option when I ordered the car.

I also thought that they were BSing me about the wait time because when I ordered I was told 3 weeks, then it extended into 3 months. In my case it was no big deal, but apparently it was a real Toyota issue and the dealer couldn't help it.

In all honestly I'm okay with the wait, for me it made no real difference because the car I had was just fine anyway.

Old 04-19-2004, 09:36 AM
Contributor ($)

I visited a Toyota dealership in Madison, WI over the weekend and he said if you ordered a Prius today that you would have to wait until January of 2005 for it to arrive! Now that's patience.

He mentioned that the two dealships in Madison get the largest allotment of Prius for this region, which suprised me since there are larger cities in the state.