Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Toyota Prius (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/toyota-prius-10/)
-   -   Percentages of Exterior Colors Produced (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/toyota-prius-10/percentages-exterior-colors-produced-8019/)

Hybridkrzy 06-17-2006 12:15 PM

Percentages of Exterior Colors Produced

Here is a breakdown of percentages of exterior colors produced.
Titanium Metallic Siver 28.6%
Magnetic Gray 24.1%
Super White 19.8%
Barcelona Red 10.7%
Desert Sand Mica 10%
Blue Ribbon Metallic 4.4%
Jasper Pearl 2.4%

I hope this information helps others. Jasper Peal definitely is harder to get and of course a longer wait time. If you choose Titanium Silver, wait time is shorter.
Mine is Super White with Bisque interior with NAV, Sunroof, Leather with MSRP of $30,589. I had to wait about 26 days for this color. What also complicates thing is that fully loaded TCH are harder to come by since they produce less of this cars.

heavenleigh 06-18-2006 07:03 PM

Re: Percentages of Exterior Colors Produced

Where's black? I'm sure that's one of the more popular colors? These colors don't jive with the names given on the website...

heavenleigh 06-18-2006 07:09 PM

Oh, I guess you meant Camry...maybe you posted in the wrong forum?

Hybridkrzy 06-18-2006 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by heavenleigh
Where's black? I'm sure that's one of the more popular colors? These colors don't jive with the names given on the website...

Hello Hilary,

For the 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid, black is NOT available. Black is available for the CE, LE, SE, & XLE models. It might be available in some other countries. A color for the TCH which is not mentioned in the Toyota website is Jasper Pearl.

The ones I have posted are the colors availabe for the 2007 Toyota Camry HYBRID model.

uwaku 06-19-2006 03:33 AM

Like she said, you posted in the Prius forum, not the Camry one.

wayneswhirld 06-19-2006 03:20 PM

Hey moderator(s), please move this to the proper forum to avoid confusing and wasting Prii people's time...thanks.