Smart key car continues to drive after smartkey removed

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 05:58 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Smart key car continues to drive after smartkey removed

LOL ~

I took the wifes car in to be detailed for a valentines present becides the flowers and the guy pointed out a green scuff on the front bumper and a scratch on the right rear door... I asked the wife if she knew how the damage got there? of course she didn't know ... So the detailer luckly got both out with the clay bar "whew" .. I try to keep my vehicles looking new and clean she laughs and says I have OCD.. oh well they still look like I just brought them home..

Old 02-15-2006, 06:44 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re-titled... clean cars, bodywork and ocd's

Originally Posted by PriusGuy04
LOL ~

I took the wifes car in to be detailed for a valentines present becides the flowers and the guy pointed out a green scuff on the front bumper and a scratch on the right rear door... I asked the wife if she knew how the damage got there? of course she didn't know ... So the detailer luckly got both out with the clay bar "whew" .. I try to keep my vehicles looking new and clean she laughs and says I have OCD.. oh well they still look like I just brought them home..
LOL! Hi, PG04...
i'm ocd, but not with car-cleanliness.. i think i caught it from my stepson...

one of these days i'm going to take my prius to a car wash and see if they can get rid of the collection of bugs still on the front bumper from our cross-country drive, about 4.5 months ago.... funny... in CA, i got the car thoroughly washed about every few months, but here..... oh, yeah... busy moving into the new house and emptying moving boxes... i forgot...