Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Website Questions & Input (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/website-questions-input-29/)
-   -   Under Construction (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/website-questions-input-29/under-construction-3111/)

zadscmc 08-11-2005 07:06 AM

Under Construction

When I click on my HCH signature panel I get an "under construction" message.
FEH works OK.

When I cut and paste from my HCH page and try to put it in my signature, the same thing happens.

What am I doing incorrect?

tbaleno 08-11-2005 07:31 AM

Re: Under Construction

It looks like there is an error in the code you used in your signature. The escape one works fine but if you hover over the civic one you see the link is bad. You have it pointing to greenhybrid.com/compare/mileage/car/%3Cfont%20color= It looks like you missed the car number and a > after it or something.

Jason 08-11-2005 09:02 AM

Sometimes the What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get (WYSIWYG) editor gets a little confused and isn't able to create the necessary code exactly right. To fix the problem and start from scratch, highlight all of your signature and hit the very first button (looks like a couple A's with a line through them). This will clear all of the font formatting. Then delete everything your signature and start over. That should do it!

zadscmc 08-11-2005 11:51 AM

I can't put anything into the signature now.

:(

-Charlie...

tbaleno 08-11-2005 12:01 PM

I took the liberty to fix it for you. Is this okay?

zadscmc 08-11-2005 12:04 PM

Excellent! Thx.!

Jason 08-11-2005 12:14 PM

lol. Tom, you have the ability to do that? *gasp* How? I didn't know anyone could but me!

tbaleno 08-11-2005 12:24 PM

I think all mods that can ban and stuff can do that.