Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Website Questions & Input (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/website-questions-input-29/)
-   -   When will database have Camry option (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/website-questions-input-29/when-will-database-have-camry-option-7444/)

TKCamry 05-19-2006 04:04 PM

When will database have Camry option

When will the mileage database have the 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid as an option so that all the new TCH owners can start entering mileage data?

Tochatihu 05-19-2006 08:20 PM

Re: When will database have Camry option

In the meantime, what mpg have you obtained? The EPA Green vehicle guide suggests something like 39.

DAS, below EPA in 2001 Prius.

TKCamry 05-19-2006 08:38 PM

37.5 MPG on 1st tank.
No special fuel saving driving techniques were attempted.
50% Hwy; 20% city; 30% suburban

lakedude 05-19-2006 09:29 PM

We have already discussed this and Jason is working on it.

lakedude 05-20-2006 12:33 AM

TK-dude

I tried to PM you but could not. Do you have Private Mail disabled? Can you turn it on? PM is a feature of the site that allows 2 member to talk to each other but no one else can see. It isn't e-mail or linked to your e-mail in any way. It is local to the site unless you choose to get an e-mail telling you that you have private mail.

Anyway if you could enable PM I could talk you you and no one else will know the secret info.....https://www.greenhybrid.com/share/files/5/7/8/spy.jpg

Jason 05-20-2006 06:38 AM

Definitely as soon as I can... I'm having some access problems as a result of the recent server change. As soon as the issues are taken care of I can update the website.

KevinTLutz 05-24-2006 08:17 PM

The sooner the better. The mileage that I'm getting on my Camry Hybrid is excellent. Averages have been in the 41 - 42 MPG with a typical mix of city and highway driving in very flat Illinois. I haven't done anything special such as increasing tire pressure to improve my mileage.

Katz6768 05-25-2006 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Jason
Definitely as soon as I can... I'm having some access problems as a result of the recent server change. As soon as the issues are taken care of I can update the website.

Can you also create an area for Camry pictures. Thanks.

Jason 05-31-2006 11:02 AM

The database is now equipped to handle Camry data. As soon as there are a few vehicles, it will also begin displaying stats.

A Camry section has also been added to the Share section.

TKCamry 05-31-2006 11:26 AM

Thanks for making option available. But the DB still needs one change. There is no 2007 model year option when creating the car. So I used 2006 instead even though the Camry Hybrid is a 2007 model year car.