Changes to the 2007 FEH

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 09:50 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Changes to the 2007 FEH

Originally Posted by rcomeau
I'm not sure what red you mean, however I have an '06 with a failrly deep red (identical to GeekGal's so I don't need to post pictures!) that I have grown to like. I wanted the red with grey bumpers, but that's an old story now.
Cheers,
Roch
Hey, I didn't know my FEH had a "twin" here on GreenHybrid!

I was actually hoping for a "Sonic Blue" (same color my brother, 3 years my junior, has on his '05 Mustang), but I couldn't find *any*, much less with leather + Nav. The "Redfire Pearl Metallic" has grown on me. Actually, it's close to the color of my '92 Corolla, right down to similar names ("Sunfire Red Pearl"). One reason I was gravitating to the blue was I thought 14 years with the same car color was long enough; now I'm looking at 24 years or so!

The little black circles on the rear bumper definitely sound like backup sensors.

Old 06-23-2006, 12:38 PM
Active Enthusiast

The black circles are backup sensors. I have them on my 06. It is part of the premium package which includes heated mirrors and seats.

Old 06-23-2006, 01:08 PM

BTW: Does anyone else with the premium pkg. notice that the passenger seat's heater button is easily tripped? I've had three passengers trip it accidentally, and I've tripped it once when riding as the passenger. Annoying! (Especially if one or two of the passengers are too polite to SAY ANYTHING! "Mom, if you ever feel HEAT coming from someplace you're not accustomed to it coming from, tell me!" "But dear, I just thought it was the hybrid battery of yours." "MA! The hybrid battery is in the cargo area, with its own air conditioner, and even if it was the battery -- all the MORE reason to tell me, yes?!" "Yes, dear."

Old 06-23-2006, 04:10 PM
It is easy being green

Originally Posted by nitramjr

The "boss" has forbidden me from going to the local Ford dealership knowing if I test drive an '07 I'll probably buy it......maybe I'll just sneak over for a quick look .
ya, i hear you on that one. i want to test drive a mustang, but have been forbidden due to the fact that i was just going to drive a hybrid and i ended up buying it.

Old 06-23-2006, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by KermitCar
ya, i hear you on that one. i want to test drive a mustang, but have been forbidden due to the fact that i was just going to drive a hybrid and i ended up buying it.
That's too funny - when I bought my '05 Hybrid I had actually stopped by just to look at the '05 Mustang which the dealership had just gotten a bunch of in. Just for the heck of it I went to check out the Hybrid Escape.....

The '06 was even easier than that. I bought it sight-unseen an hour or so after it came off the truck. The first time I drove it I already owned it.

It's stuff like that get's you special treatment at the service department......right.

Old 06-23-2006, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by GeekGal
Hey, I didn't know my FEH had a "twin" here on GreenHybrid!

I was actually hoping for a "Sonic Blue" (same color my brother, 3 years my junior, has on his '05 Mustang), but I couldn't find *any*, much less with leather + Nav. The "Redfire Pearl Metallic" has grown on me. Actually, it's close to the color of my '92 Corolla, right down to similar names ("Sunfire Red Pearl"). One reason I was gravitating to the blue was I thought 14 years with the same car color was long enough; now I'm looking at 24 years or so!

The little black circles on the rear bumper definitely sound like backup sensors.
Actually, triplets.... I think mine matches yours too. Premium, Redfire Metallic '06 with everything (do you have the moonroof--thats the only thing I'm unsure of )

Old 06-23-2006, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by TeeSter
Actually, triplets.... I think mine matches yours too. Premium, Redfire Metallic '06 with everything (do you have the moonroof--thats the only thing I'm unsure of )
Triplets, it is! I have the moonroof, as well; I just forgot to post my FEH interior photo here on GreenHybrid. {Photo was taken on 2nd day of ownership, 2 days before the rock strike put a dime sized crack in my driver's side windshield... "repaired", but never the same.}

Old 06-24-2006, 07:53 AM
Active Enthusiast

The heated seat buttons are easy to trip for sure. I've done it a few times as well as some of my passengers. Not a good feeling to have your rear heat up and it's 102 outside

We've had a record heat wave here in NorCal. It's been over 100 degrees since the first day of summer. I become very tempted to turn the dial in my FEH to max AC but haven't yet. Just use the recirulating AC when ICE is running then resort to lowering the windows on those long stealth mode stretches, lol.

Old 06-26-2006, 01:29 PM
4WD SUV Golf Cart Owner

Originally Posted by sirfergy
I test drove an 07 and the thing I noticed was that it had auto on headlights. I didn't see that option for the 06.

The '05/'06 have auto headlights. It requires some procedure of turning on the car while having your left foot behind your right ear while operating the door lock.

Obviously it's not that but it was a pretty convoluted procedure to enable it.

Old 06-26-2006, 01:31 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Muhman
The '05/'06 have auto headlights. It requires some procedure of turning on the car while having your left foot behind your right ear while operating the door lock.

Obviously it's not that but it was a pretty convoluted procedure to enable it.
If you could remember where you found that procedure, I think lots of us would appreciate it.

Quick Reply: Changes to the 2007 FEH

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands