Cloud Rider in Black Breeze

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 03:54 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Cloud Rider in Black Breeze

I finally received my Cloud Rider "breeze" covers, so I thought I'd post a picture. They are a minor pain to install, but the only real issue I have is that they came with normal (steel) screws. I'm going to have to cover up the screw heads with some kind of black. Also, the black powder coat is special order and takes about 6 weeks. But I thought the black would look better with the Kiwi Green.

I was thinking it was a mistake to put them on, but when I was installing the lowest screen, I observed that the radiator has already taken a couple of small rock hits. So I suppose it is worth the hassle.

Here is a shot more from the front; there are black bars in front of the stock grill:

Last edited by stevedebi; 08-04-2008 at 05:03 PM.