Many Q's...

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 11:23 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Many Q's...

Thanks to all replies.
I ordered a 2010, black, non limited, AWD w/step bars, nav, moonroof, alarm & roof crossbars from a dealer reccomended to me by someone from this discussion board!
I'm very happy I waited and ordered EXACTLY what I want.
I'll add a lojack & extended b2b warranty when it arrives.
I ordered it around 10 days ago and there is already a VIN number but not a build or delivery date yet....(I'm expecting it around 10/1)...
VERY excited...thanks and will keep y'all "posted".

Old 08-30-2009, 07:01 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

I can't speak for the 2010 FEH, but the scanguage "X-Gauges" reveal the AWD function is engaged almost all the time during acceleration, even on dry pavement. It is true one can manually adjust the pressure on the gas pedal to decrease and even "zero out" torque going to the rear wheels. It is not true the AWD function only occurs during rain, snow or what one thinks is slippery conditions.

Old 08-30-2009, 03:32 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Billyk
I can't speak for the 2010 FEH, but the scanguage "X-Gauges" reveal the AWD function is engaged almost all the time during acceleration, even on dry pavement. It is true one can manually adjust the pressure on the gas pedal to decrease and even "zero out" torque going to the rear wheels. It is not true the AWD function only occurs during rain, snow or what one thinks is slippery conditions.
The performance and the stiffer suspension are probably the reason I liked (and bought) the AWD over the FWD model for my 2008 FEH.

Old 09-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Enthusiast

Hey all,
I've been checking everyday & just was able to pull up my window sticker!! (Got the VIN last week)...
I'm buying car thru a fleet dealer recc to me by someone on this board (Thanks again)...
Car should arrive around week of 9/21
SO excited!!
Here's the way to pull up window sticker if you have VIN...just add to end of URL
http://services.forddirect.fordvehic...icker.pdf?vin=

Old 09-25-2009, 04:50 AM
Enthusiast

It arrived on Tuesday and I LOVE IT
thanks all