Please answer this questionnaire for my sociology project

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 10:30 PM
Enthusiast
Default Please answer this questionnaire for my sociology project

Sorry - I posted this same questionnaire in the Ford, Honda, and Toyota forums, as these are the three makes I'm focusing on, but they were flagged down for multiple/duplicate posts and deleted. I have enough info from the Honda and Toyota groups, but would like some more from this one, so I'm reposting it. Mods - I apologize for the mistake.

What is your average mpg?

How often do you use the air conditioning or defrost?

What was the primary factor of purchasing the hybrid?

Did you do any research before buying it? If so, what did you research?

Are you familiar with energy cost per-mile studies (or the Dust-to-Dust report)? If so, what is your take on it? *Please do not search for this - just need honest, straight-up answers*.

Have you watched "An Inconvenient Truth"? If so, what are your opinions of the film?

Do you believe your hybrid vehicle is helping the environment stray away from global warming? Feel free to elaborate.

Was global warming a factor in your decision to buy the hybrid? If so, please list it’s priority. (Top priority, 1st priority, last priority, etc.)

Feel free to send any other comments you have. Remember, reply only through PMs please, so I can keep everyone else's responses unbiased. I ask that you answer these asap. Thanks!

Last edited by zeeboost; 04-22-2007 at 11:05 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:31 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Please answer this questionnaire for my sociology project

Thank you all for your participation - it is greatly appreciated!

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands